I can not check my own profile

When I'm logged, i am unable to check my profile, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/llenara or to use the "my account link https://pathofexile.com/my-account

I have tried to log out and log in, but it did not change anything.

I can still check my profile when I am not logged, or check any other profile even if I am logged

Is there a way to fix this ?
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2018, 2:24:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your post is very light on details.

What happens when you try to view your profile? Does it endlessly load without a page showing up? Does an error message get displayed (which?)? Does the profile appear to be set to private? We can't figure out what the problem is unless we know what's happening.

Which browser (and version) are you using? Which Operating System? Have you tried a different web browser, preferably one with no browser extensions? Assuming you're on Windows, it's very likely Microsoft Edge would work well for that, but whatever works for you is fine.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I get the error message:

An Error Occurred
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.

Thanks for your patience!

with the feed from the twitter account.

The profile is public and I can see my infos on 3rd party software or site ( Path of building, and poe-profile.info)

I am using Windows 10, tested on both Chrome and Firefox with no extension other than adblock. I am logging through Steam.
Ah, this has happened before and Novynn did something to fix it.

It's about 4am NZ time right now, but I'm sure he'll help you out when he can. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks
Hi,

That should be fixed now, apologies for the delay!

Let me know if you still have any problems.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
It is fixed, thanks a lot !
i have this problem right now too,can that fixed again or what is going on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info