Mjolner From 70 to 100

Hi, this is not really a build guide since I just made generic Mjolner build like most people do with that item, just wanted to showcase build and choices that kept me from dying to reach lvl 100 with this build.

Gear:

Spoiler

Core item

Core item

More HP = you don't die

Core item

Max res to be able to do ele reflect mods on maps

It might look like a shit item, but 16% fire res and int roll is all that I needed to have all 3 res on same % to enable The wise oak. Enchant is best in slot for discharge

Had to use unset to be able to use Flame dash to move over obstacles to save time

Pretty good thing for mjolner (endhantment is pretty much useless)

Nice luxury item to help with XP/Hour

Core item

Gem links:

Spoiler

Cyclone + Additional Accuracy + Foritfy + Faster Attacks
Cwdt + Blade Vortex + immortal Call + Increased Duration - Blade Vortex hits 2 times per sec and gives you 2 power charges per enemy hit each sec it also triggers enchant on gloves procing mjolner and might save your life if you DC on random pack
Enlighten lvl 4 + all 3 purity lvl 20 - Just to get more max res to be able to play ele reflect maps
Faster attacks + Shield Charge + Blood Magic - You can sustain your mana without blood magic to shield charge around, but you don't want to be left without mana on no regen maps, so I just added blod magic
Discharge + Arc + Controlled destruction - Arc to clear remaining white mobs that scatter around. Arc can be changed for conc effect to do more single target, but I started skipping bosses since they are not worth the time anyway.

Jewels:

Spoiler

"You cannot be cursed with silence" is very important since you can't discharge while silenced and it might mean your death
Rest is just cost efficient jewels with life roll and stats + resists to balance for Wise oak

Flasks:
Spoiler

- Quicksilver of adrenaline with Chemist's prefix to have more uses
- Random life flask to fight degen when you have no mobs to leech on
- anty freeze + onslaught to move a bit faster
- Wise oak is amazing if you can balance all 3 resistances
- anti bleed + 40% increased damage and a lot of uses

Skill tree:
Get life, get AOE get charges and get Vaal pact
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBAcEswUtCPQLYQ-rES0UIBa_FukaOBzcIG4hkCL0JDckiyaVJy8o-io4LJwt0i5TMtE1kjrhPAU8LT1fPfxFR0d-TLNN41AwUEJQR1JTUzVVS1W1VcZWSFcNWGNfP1_QYSFh4mSjZU1mVGebaGVo8mpDbAttGW87dO12rHfjeWh673yDgpuDX4PMg9uE2YTvhXuFfYw2jM-PGpBVkc6TJ5Zsl5WX9JhXmK2aO57Nn9-iAKZXpwipbq2Nrj6vbLc-uJO86r02vqe_CMAawGbBBMM6xq7G2M9-0B_SIdNv2CTYvdlh2sHbXuRR6hDr7uw47w7vfO_r8B_yRfOb9kj4X_4K_o8=?accountName=Burekpie&characterName=MyAllNer
Last edited by Burekpie on Oct 22, 2017, 9:15:15 AM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 9:13:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info