FreeSync monitor and GeForce?

Hi everyone, just thinking to buy new monitor some nice 4K 28” but I have GeForce gtx 1060 and not sure if it will work with FreeSync monitor?I read I have to go for G-sync monitor cos GeForce, but they r way more expensive.. I’m not a computer technician so I’m asking a advice from you guys, cos I’m sure here is some more experienced ppl than me;) So will it work or do I have to buy G-Sync monitor?
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2017, 3:38:43 AM
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi everyone, just thinking to buy new monitor some nice 4K 28” but I have GeForce gtx 1060 and not sure if it will work with FreeSync monitor?I read I have to go for G-sync monitor cos GeForce, but they r way more expensive.. I’m not a computer technician so I’m asking a advice from you guys, cos I’m sure here is some more experienced ppl than me;) So will it work or do I have to buy G-Sync monitor?

Free-Sync monitor is not working on NVidia cards due type of display port. Besides G-Sync works better if ur drop below cca 40 fps..
Thanks man, so it’ll b t more expensive way than;)

Freesync monitors do work with Nvidia cards, you just aren't getting the Freesync feature.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Freesync monitors do work with Nvidia cards, you just aren't getting the Freesync feature.

But than is no point to buy freesync:) I’ll go with G-sync;) but ty for info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info