Wings Multisale and Free Chaos and Order Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
mattislouie wrote:
ofc this is what I get... ANOTHER pair of these Ultimate Chaos boots. T_T

I can't get the Pure Light armor to save my life. -_-

pure light armor looks like trash. like a skinned pregnant rat. you dont want it
Buyed with my last points the white cyclone mtx and get the pure light wings for free. What a nice surprise! ^^
"
Nostrum wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
we're discounting all Wings by as much as 50%

Shouldn't that mean, that all wings are 50% off?
I can see only 25-30% discounts on wings in the shop. Is it a bug, or I understood the message wrong?
For example Infernal Wings are now 230 points with 320 points previously - it is only 28% off

No it means that there is probably one set that is 50% and all the others are discounted less. The key words are "by as much as". All the wings are discounted. The best discount is 50%, but that discount doesn't apply to every set. It is carefully worded advertising to almost mislead you.

When do Legacy portals go up for sale?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Oct 20, 2017, 10:28:27 AM
Would have been absolutely lovely, if you had added a * to the in-game advert, stating that its a single bonus box ONLY, then I could have avoided a now pointless second purchase. Last time I experienced a bonus box deal, there were no limits so naturally I figured that it was a worthwhile time to do 2 for 1 boxes.
-/ Sebuda
"
edgewood wrote:
how many copies of a skill effect do you really need?

Only one. For each MTX. Maybe for exception of pet, because you have 2 pet slots.

You never need two pair of same set part or skill effect, because you can remove any of them from one character and give to current one in two clicks - thanks to new MTX system.

So in such conditions I think GGG must to rethink MTX and do every MTX item an account wide: purchase one set and can use them unlimited time. You can't trade them anyway - they always just only for you.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Still at minimum 200% more expensive than they should be
bought a box got 1 box free and guess what i got ? decoration ...
best 5 points ever
Too bad i cant link my " beast egg "

2x beast eggs + ====D ( some random pillar ) + ~~ ( white fern )

Made a nice shape 8===D~~ in my hideout
Last edited by Alizae on Oct 21, 2017, 5:10:15 AM
^hideout art: someday I’ll try, but I just never have the time for it
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info