The Fall of Oriath Fan Art Competition Winners

"
ksandr_voin wrote:
The best way to kill yourself:
1) spend two days for a competition
2) win nothing
3) excellent mood to kill yourself

Hey man, sometimes you work hard to beat a boss and it drops nothing. I, for one, plan to git gud and try again.

Congrats to the winners! My favorites are TheMuzzak, garbagekeeper, fuuuubs, darklolita666 and Fruit_Loops. I like it when art shows not only technical skill but an interesting idea/unusual approach as well. Good job to everyone who entered!
Wow all i like them all.
But the first one is a real painting the theme is the less the colors there are just professional mixed.

Gz to all the talented perticipants,
...nice people in this community to! ^^
"
"
ksandr_voin wrote:
The best way to kill yourself:
1) spend two days for a competition
2) win nothing
3) excellent mood to kill yourself

Hey man, sometimes you work hard to beat a boss and it drops nothing. I, for one, plan to git gud and try again.

Congrats to the winners! My favorites are TheMuzzak, garbagekeeper, fuuuubs, darklolita666 and Fruit_Loops. I like it when art shows not only technical skill but an interesting idea/unusual approach as well. Good job to everyone who entered!

Lmao. I participated in many competitions, and got nothing - it isn't pleasantly for me.
The physiology of a brain has a remuneration system. If you don't understand it - don't answer me.
Last edited by ksandr_voin on Oct 19, 2017, 12:15:38 PM
Haha rip, all I wanted was the shirt. Guess I should've done one different brushstroke or something to get one place higher. Or invested more time into the Kitava thing. Oh well.
Congrats to everyone who did enter, enjoyed a lot of your stuff.

Also I'd love if some of you would post your artstation/deviantart pages, would like to follow some of you.
I paint stuff

https://www.instagram.com/someanna/
https://twitter.com/SomeAnnaa
https://www.artstation.com/someanna
"
AstralDreams wrote:
The pain of spending 45 hours on 2 art pieces and winning nothing :C

My thought right now... I pretty much stopped the league to focus on the artworks, i guess next time i just won't bother with that sort of contest as i can't even find a pattern on how GGG picked the winning ones. Maybe announcing what criterias they have would be good, if they have any.
First hats off to all artists here, such art many respect ^^

Here goes again the saying that world best graphic card is human imagination; just picturing myself there in some first person perspective gibs me the heavy chills, is nothing like the automated reflex " go there, do that" that the mere game graphic allows, and i say that with full repect also for the games graphic, animation, characters etc, but still...

Anyway, good job everyone, grats to winners and cheers to participants!
P.S. dat Zana tho.
Last edited by Zenshii on Oct 19, 2017, 12:41:46 PM
but 2 of the 3 top 3s suck
fireflys shoulda won
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Hey, I am really glad that my painting is appreciated! When I looked at quite some amazing skillful submissions that didn't make it, I felt sorta unethical to be on the list.

Nevertheless based on the feedback on the PoE reddit community I made an updated version, despite that it's already after the competition deadline:

Patch note:
● Scion has now increased item rarity and quantity, and her spells have culling strike.
● Templar can now cast Ancestral Debugger Totem.
(This is a buff.)
Last edited by darklolita666 on Oct 19, 2017, 2:29:17 PM
"
darklolita666 wrote:
Hey, I am really glad that my painting is appreciated! When I looked at quite some amazing skillful submissions that didn't make it, I felt sorta unethical to be on the list.

Nevertheless based on the feedback on the PoE reddit community I made an updated version, despite that it's already after the competition deadline:

Patch note:
● Scion has now increased item rarity and quantity, and her spells have culling strike.
● Templar can now cast Ancestral Debugger Totem.
(This is a buff.)

LMAO!! :D

And gratz, dude! :)
"
AstralDreams wrote:
The pain of spending 45 hours on 2 art pieces and winning nothing :C

Welp I'll improve till the next competition C:<

8 days with modeling texturing and setting up lights, 2 days rendering ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info