The Fall of Oriath Fan Art Competition Winners

I looked at every entry and i am very impressed! Keep up the good work
How is noelclover89's only a runner-up? It's an amazing piece, definitely deserved to be higher!
Anyway, gj everyone, pretty amazing stuff!
Impressive talents!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Breath-taking entries. Everyone showcased here has insane skills.

Can't believe Nambara only got to be runner up, but clearly the competition was fierce.

I feel like the level of art has massively outreached the prizes offered. A helmet is no recompensation for days of hard labour in front of the tablet.
Amazing, love so much this fan's art !

My friend ehricaw drew this image for the contest and I thought it was really well done. I guess I'm just a little shocked that it wasn't even considered for the runner ups. I'm wondering if any of the mods would be willing to chime in on if it was close to being a runner up or why it was passed over? Sorry about beening so salty lol, I brainstormed ideas and watched her draw it so I'm really disappointed she didn't win (somehow more disappointed than she is lol). Congrats to all the winners! The submissions for this contest were amazing!
Last edited by GuIDe1235 on Oct 19, 2017, 4:24:05 PM
Awesome stuff, everyone!

Tho I don't understand why Nambara's submission isn't much higher. It's definitely worthy of the top ten places!
Congrats to everyone!
I still can't believe it, and I feel honored to be at the top among so many awesomely skilled people.
Cheers to you all!
Last edited by TheMuzzak on Oct 19, 2017, 5:30:14 AM
"
TheMuzzak wrote:
Congrats to everyone!
I still can't believe it, and I feel honored to be at the top among so many awesomely skilled people.
Cheers to you all!

You rock...... you have created my favorit art - I wish i had your first drawing in good resolution - would like to have it as my desktop :)
Bestbrick remind me of the bear in silverfang/ginga nagaboshciwhatever !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info