iiq rare vs bisco

Hi all.

Hi what u think about compare 20iiq rare neck vs bisco. I test is a lot but, rly dont know what is better... Rare 223iiq/ bisco+203iiq
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2017, 8:10:57 AM
Hi you,

I don't think you have specified iiq correctly. 200+?
it's complicated math dude, but for the sake of the argument, assume 100 iiq on bisco is worth 60-70 iiq from "other" pieces of gear.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
it's complicated math dude, but for the sake of the argument, assume 100 iiq on bisco is worth 60-70 iiq from "other" pieces of gear.

I know a lot of monster in map is just normal, they have drop rato16% ,but i never saw magic,rare ,unique %drop ratio. For example when i rush 100 map 120-200iiq in map whit bisco i had lotle more 6s like whit 20% iiq amulet. 20iiq amulet but give me more cards, ex,6l i think. Just wanna make something like public opinion pool
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hi you,

I don't think you have specified iiq correctly. 200+?
My max is just 238iiq whit support :-)
"
Kazid33 wrote:
"

I know a lot of monster in map is just normal, they have drop rato16% ,but i never saw magic,rare ,unique %drop ratio. For example when i rush 100 map 120-200iiq in map whit bisco i had lotle more 6s like whit 20% iiq amulet. 20iiq amulet but give me more cards, ex,6l i think. Just wanna make something like public opinion pool

Drop ratio is irrelevant. If you have trouble imagining that, imagine each white mobs drops 0.16 wisdom scrolls per kill. With 100 iiq each of them drops 0.32 ws, and with good map, having 100 iiq, each whitey drops 0.48 wisdom scrolls.
now because rare mobs and uniques have sooo much innate iiq, your bisco or sadima does absolutely jack for them. In the same manner, if bisco had +100 iiq for rare mobs or even +300 iiq for rare mobs, nobody would be using it.
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
"
Kazid33 wrote:
"

Drop ratio is irrelevant. If you have trouble imagining that, imagine each white mobs drops 0.16 wisdom scrolls per kill. With 100 iiq each of them drops 0.32 ws, and with good map, having 100 iiq, each whitey drops 0.48 wisdom scrolls.
now because rare mobs and uniques have sooo much innate iiq, your bisco or sadima does absolutely jack for them. In the same manner, if bisco had +100 iiq for rare mobs or even +300 iiq for rare mobs, nobody would be using it.

so he's saying bisco is bis
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Bisco's is the cheapest and easiest to build around... you want some GG iiq necks you will pay through the nose

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Oct 19, 2017, 12:40:53 AM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
Bisco's is the cheapest and easiest to build around... you want some GG iiq necks you will pay through the nose

Old IIQ necks had 20 iiq tops, which is irrelevant next to even a medium roll bisco. They also can have rarity, which is irrelevant as well :)
But from what I see off your items, I'd maaayyybeee prefer a neck, due to more stats
"
"
D3izhistory wrote:

Old IIQ necks had 20 iiq tops, which is irrelevant next to even a medium roll bisco. They also can have rarity, which is irrelevant as well :)
But from what I see off your items, I'd maaayyybeee prefer a neck, due to more stats

The IIQ from legacy necks also applies to all enemies, when you consider the amount of loot dropped from rare and magic mobs, 20iiq legacy is closer to 30 or 40 iiq on biscos because you adjust the total amount of items dropped by mobs for the entire zone (or at least what you killed)
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info