So, when the Fall of Oriath Open Beta will end?

Is there a rough estimate when this Open Beta will be over, so that we can finally play the complete and fully functional update?
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 7:56:02 PM
When enough suport packs will be bought.
Dont know why but for few leagues/big patches the quality and balance is so inferior ...weird as their team is 2-3 tines bigger then before..
Cough..cough... Xbox ...cough
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
3.0 beta in done since august (and was not open)......

we are now playing the 3.0 official version and 3.1 (next patch/expansion) will be in december.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Oct 18, 2017, 3:22:15 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

we are now playing the 3.0 official version and 3.1 (next patch/expansion) will be in december.

have fun

Pretty sure that was the joke, yeah.

** Badum-tsh **
I've been wondering why they didn't just offer Act 5, 2 Difficulties, then introduced the rest with the next large patch.
A lot of it felt rushed. Including the story.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
It was not "rushed"... It was about 6 months late. You'll have to come up with a better word than "rushed" to cover their asses. Perhaps "overly ambitious".
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 18, 2017, 7:28:07 AM
"
laurensk wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

Pretty sure that was the joke, yeah.

** Badum-tsh **

if true , got caught....hahahaha !!!!! but i don't think so..

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Guess we just have different meanings for the term "rushed". Something that was originally tabled for February that comes in August isn't "rushed" in my book.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Guess we just have different meanings for the term "rushed". Something that was originally tabled for February that comes in August isn't "rushed" in my book.

But if your plan is to release something overly ambitious, something that you can't handle in the planned timeframe, and, even after delaying the release date, you still have to cut the edges to make it, wouldn't it qualify as "rushed"?

In any case, even if it's clear that they had to cut something out I wouldn't call it an "open beta"... 3.0 was a solid update, if in 3.1 they manage to fill the holes left here and there (along with adding something fresh to the end game) what a great time we will have.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Oct 18, 2017, 8:26:32 AM
You can call it pea-green-soup if you want. Wont convince me to call it something that seems like a mis-categorization of the problems it has.

Lets agree on the problems: Lack of voice overs for the new acts. Missing music. Missing quests (that we want, but aren't technically "missing"). Missing encounters (pantheon was reduced.)

Thing is... this game is made by a team. Some aspects of the game were completed, others weren't. It was released "unfinished" because the teams finish at different times. It wouldn't have made sense to make half of the staff wait around for the other half to finish if the game was able to go without their contributions coming at launch.

It wasn't "rushed". It was given to us to play before it was finished, because the product we have is perfectly playable. Other stuff can come later. That is not "rushed" at all.

Show me an example of a "problem" that you think indicated that the release was rushed.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 18, 2017, 8:36:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info