Why do I have twice the same sextant mods, that being impossible? screenshots, taking advice

Layout around spider forest, see here:

https://imgur.com/a/WuSK9

they have the same mods, shouldn't that be impossible?

or why is this the case here.. and possible?
Last edited by Aurwangr on Oct 17, 2017, 8:14:32 AM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 9:53:53 AM
I suppose the first mod originates from armoury? And villa somehow has it. Yes, that is strange if that is so.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Oct 17, 2017, 8:16:40 AM
did you click the img-link? if so, then you could say me being new, if they all actually connect

I heard that if they connect, they cant have it twice - but do they in this example here? Like I said, new to this
"
Aurwangr wrote:
did you click the img-link? if so, then you could say me being new, if they all actually connect

I heard that if they connect, they cant have it twice - but do they in this example here? Like I said, new to this

Same mod cant be twice in same map. Nothing special here since it just affect 2 different maps.
"
Laskinaama wrote:
"
Aurwangr wrote:

Same mod cant be twice in same map. Nothing special here since it just affect 2 different maps.

I thought maps would be connected when all circles touch and then they cant have same mods. This is not the case here?

I have not yet connected thicket, spider lair and mud geyser with spider forest - but all red circles touch, so I thought said rule would apply
Last edited by Aurwangr on Oct 17, 2017, 9:54:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info