PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Zana mods, sextants and chisels

so I'm now running shaped spiders, shaped shore, and any t14 maps I get
I'm only alching the maps, and chaos for any packsize. no chisels no sextants no zana mods.
should I be using those? will they improve my profit?
any reply will be greatly appreciated.
I'm fairly new since getting back to poe, so I'm quite poor, thats why I havent been using those.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 8:19:30 AM
Breach can make you money pretty reliably, but spider forest and shore are not great for breaches, you want a big open area map like reef or coves.

Chisels will increased drops, but chisels themselves are not that cheap, because higher end maps are much cheaper in this league, I wouldn't use chisels on T13 maps, unless it's in a location great with sextants.

Sextants you don't want to casually use on a map, you want to stack them on certain maps, shore is fine but not great, shaped arena is great, you can stack 5 sextants on area, and it's really easy to sextant block.

Basically you don't have to do any of those, because of harbinger orbs, maps are cheap as ever, all of those investments are somewhat costly, you maybe are paying 2 chaos for 20% quantity, how about buying a new map for 2 chaos, isn't that roughly 100% more quantity?
"
TravisL wrote:
you maybe are paying 2 chaos for 20% quantity, how about buying a new map for 2 chaos, isn't that roughly 100% more quantity?

that's a brilliant way of putting things. I had never quite seen it like that before.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
Breach can make you money pretty reliably, but spider forest and shore are not great for breaches, you want a big open area map like reef or coves.

Chisels will increased drops, but chisels themselves are not that cheap, because higher end maps are much cheaper in this league, I wouldn't use chisels on T13 maps, unless it's in a location great with sextants.

Sextants you don't want to casually use on a map, you want to stack them on certain maps, shore is fine but not great, shaped arena is great, you can stack 5 sextants on area, and it's really easy to sextant block.

Basically you don't have to do any of those, because of harbinger orbs, maps are cheap as ever, all of those investments are somewhat costly, you maybe are paying 2 chaos for 20% quantity, how about buying a new map for 2 chaos, isn't that roughly 100% more quantity?

I don't have breach on my zana yet, she is lvl-6 atm.
Should I just stick with what I'm doing then
But does the 20% increase in quality make me more than 2 chaos back on average? if it does then it'd be worth it. I'm not sure that it does tho.
Also on sextant, I've read that shores can have 7 sextant? so should I stack sextant on that? it's pretty costly.

and finally, I have 2 Mao Kun maps, should I do any zana mods or sextant when I run those? thanks.
"
that's a brilliant way of putting things. I had never quite seen it like that before.

well that doesn't account for the opportunity cost of time when running a map.
as long as the 20% quality can make 2 chaos back then its worth it. if not, then its not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info