Is there are any reason to get 40 achievements?

pretty peen with big yellow bird on top.
Second-class poe gamer
You gotta do it once, so that you know that you can do it. It's also nice to have "Completed 40/40 challenges in X league" displayed proudly in your profile :) But really, whatever floats your boat. There are people who never bother going for 40/40, and there are those who do it every league, and then complain about being bored on the forums for the rest of the league (yes, everyone knows who I'm talking about ;).
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
Perandus trove... just that is a maaaajor pain in the ass. Everything else is viable, I feel. Even fun. But the trove... god... screw it. No way I am spending that much effort for that.

you can pay for its completion pretty easily. thats exactly what i did. it was pretty cheap too, at the time i did it.
"
ThePyrrhonist wrote:
So question is in the topic. I've got 37 and don't know should i farm 40 or not? Is it gives any bonuses or it's just for myself?

Both. You will get a completed totem - and it's also for yourself :)
If you enjoy ending what you are starting, and feel comfortable enough with the challenges left just go for it ! :)

The totem is always nice to have in hideout as a souvenir ... nostalgia and so on :D
Hf :)
Totem for the league basically. Never really understood it tbh, for me personally the challenges in this game are some of the most absolutely boring and tedious things i have ever done in a video game. To be frank, [Removed by Support] looks like a better option than 40/40 to me. I have completed a lot of challenges a few times before when the rewards were really cool but i have never enjoyed it or looked forward to doing them.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Oct 19, 2017, 10:22:26 PM
Done.
Got a golden bird on top of my tip
10/10worth
Last edited by GranTib on Oct 27, 2017, 9:27:05 AM
Legend has it that if you complete all challenges as in 40/40 with all the subset challenges done the birb will say "gg wp" every time you touch your totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info