Is there are any reason to get 40 achievements?

So question is in the topic. I've got 37 and don't know should i farm 40 or not? Is it gives any bonuses or it's just for myself?
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2017, 10:02:50 AM
"
ThePyrrhonist wrote:
So question is in the topic. I've got 37 and don't know should i farm 40 or not? Is it gives any bonuses or it's just for myself?

40 Challenges "reward" you with the complete (8-parts) Harbinger League Totem Pole decoration.
You receive "starter totem pole" at 19 challenges completed with the new parts being added for every 3 challenges completed after (22 challenge, 25, etc up to 40)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Mental dick enlargement for having all challenges done.
Seems legit for me.
40/40 here i come.

Bug seriously,i feel that ive did all what challenges have to offer so im more satisfied with all 40 than 36 challenges done even 36 is required max for all rewards.
Even some of the challenges, endgamw grind + boss kills are bit boring but i still go for it.
Last edited by FinYuna on Oct 17, 2017, 6:38:28 AM
If you have to ask... then no.
Main reason is the last totem piece. I personally like have a large collection of 40/40 totems to display in my hideout, but it's definitely a grind going for the last few challenges, so unless you feel particularly motivated I wouldn't recommend it (if you're feeling particularly motivated after hitting 36 you'll still be very glad it's over by the time you hit 40; if you're not feeling all that motivated at 36 then it's best to just pass on it).
GIANT EPENIS
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Is the a reason to get even 1 ? Isn't it just for the fun of it?
honestly i don't find it a grind at all. the biggest grind i've had is uber labs. i chose that over the others because it at least generates a shit ton of currency.
beachheads were somewhat of a grind for me, but just because i HATE rotas. they are straight up cancer. so i did about 30 on my own.

so my feelings for this league is that 40/40 doesn't seem hard enough. i play maybe on average 2 hrs a day since league start and i only need 4 or 5 more lab runs to hit 40.
What else you can do in last 6 weeks of this league? New content will come on december 1. So much time left to spend for nothing..
Perandus trove... just that is a maaaajor pain in the ass. Everything else is viable, I feel. Even fun. But the trove... god... screw it. No way I am spending that much effort for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info