found bex's fish... cant use yet

jus reposting this reddit thread in the forums in case neone wants it. lemme kno

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/76x2fk/u_fuckin_serious_all_that_for_nothing/

details in that post.

peace

trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2017, 9:20:51 AM
Neat. A dinofish. WTF is "Rod durability reduced by 5%"? This isn't D3 where items wear down and need repairing all the time. Wow, instead of a "once in a blue moon" drop it must be a "once in a lifetime" drop. Such f'ckin low drop rates as to be 99.999999999% unobtainable. Just like what they were mining for in Avatar.

Hmmm... something smells fishy here. We're probably being trolled. Nice!  :)

Edit: Wait? What? I read that wrong. If it's reduced by a -5% then that is a double negative and I guess that means the fishing rod (if you ever get one... not bloody likely!) is +5% more durable, whatever the hell that's good for.

Edit 2: Wow, don't ever cross paths with Bex. Sounds like she could tear your head off.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 17, 2017, 7:29:15 AM
Rod durability reduced by -5% = rod durability increased by 5%, lol. You have a double negative there. Should be "reduced by 5%" only.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Inventory space required: 3 units"
Jeez, talk about bad design. Anyone reading the mods on this would be able to see this already. GGG should fire whoever thought this text was a good idea.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That's an official ROFL.

"Tyranosaurus Bex, Sarn Trout"

Lol lol.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Oct 19, 2017, 11:03:28 AM
I_NO will be jealous.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I_NO will be jealous.

the image suggests it's the same person ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info