[TOOL] PoE NetWorth 1.0 - Beta Release - GUI Improvements

Main Features

Overlay: show your net worth on an overlay so you can keep track of it during gameplay!

Pricing source: Poe.ninja API - every item on poe.ninja will be priced including links

Items source: Characters and stash tabs - can be customized

Friendly developer :) I am more than eager to hear everyone's opinion and use that to improve the tool

Screenshots

(upper right corner, yeah I'm poor :) this can be freely moved all across the screen)

Planned new Features

GUI Improvements
Performance and Reliability Improvements
Manual Price Overrides
Pricing per item category
Gems Pricing
Rares Pricing

User Manual

After downloading the rar file, extract it and run PoENetWorth. Account name and POESESSID should be entered and saved before proceeding. User can choose which characters and tabs to use as a source in pricing. Overlay can be moved around and will remember the position. Pricing starts by pressing START! button.

Known Active Bugs

- different Vessel of Vinktar variants are not priced

Solved Issues

Last edited by aleksandargucunja on Oct 20, 2017, 8:32:29 PM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2017, 8:28:39 PM
If you want feedback I would suggest putting it on Github.
IGN: Emfx
Why should i use it over currencycop?
"
PoliteElk wrote:
Why should i use it over currencycop?

You can see your net worth as you play, since it has an overlay that is movable - this is my main selling point. And performance, this program uses much less resources.
I like the idea behind it but very very iffy. 90% of the time it shows 0 net worth and then randomly it shows my actual net worth for a couple of seconds before it goes back to 0 again. I think it's zeroing out every time it tries to update the prices or the items. If that's the case I suggest you force it to keep it's previous value until it gets a new one.

For further dev i suggest you add a tab to show what you have, how many times for each item and how much it's worth (unless you already have that feature but disappears every time the program zeros out as well).

EDIT: For the suggestion i see you have that feature in but also useless to me if 99% of the time it's not even showing, so to update my suggestion, add a search field for that specific feature so I can search for the item?
Last edited by Aloyce on Oct 17, 2017, 4:14:28 AM
"
Aloyce wrote:
I like the idea behind it but very very iffy. 90% of the time it shows 0 net worth and then randomly it shows my actual net worth for a couple of seconds before it goes back to 0 again. I think it's zeroing out every time it tries to update the prices or the items. If that's the case I suggest you force it to keep it's previous value until it gets a new one.

For further dev i suggest you add a tab to show what you have, how many times for each item and how much it's worth (unless you already have that feature but disappears every time the program zeros out as well).

EDIT: For the suggestion i see you have that feature in but also useless to me if 99% of the time it's not even showing, so to update my suggestion, add a search field for that specific feature so I can search for the item?

This is very odd, i must say... "force it to keep it's previous value until it gets a new one" is exactly what it's doing.

When you say "99% of the time it's not even showing", which table isn't showing exactly - left (prices) or the right one (items).

And of course, I have to ask - did you make sure you have entered and saved username and POESESSID?

Btw, we can take this discussion to github, i have finally set it up: https://github.com/gucunja/PathOfExileNetWorth
So for me it just didn't work. I never got either total price or table.

1) The app doesn't have a certificate or sign so it gets blocked by antivirus.
2) So many buttons. Push em all
3) I need to calculate how many seconds in 15 minutes if i want to set it
4) Maybe you don't need the snotlike ids in the stash tab
5) Maybe you don't need to show character, stash and prices table always since all the information one needs is in the most right table
6) It's inconvenient for me to revoke the app after alttabbing cause it doesn't have an icon in the task bar, but the minimized one.
Last edited by PoliteElk on Oct 18, 2017, 4:42:14 PM
"
"
Aloyce wrote:

This is very odd, i must say... "force it to keep it's previous value until it gets a new one" is exactly what it's doing.

When you say "99% of the time it's not even showing", which table isn't showing exactly - left (prices) or the right one (items).

And of course, I have to ask - did you make sure you have entered and saved username and POESESSID?

Btw, we can take this discussion to github, i have finally set it up: https://github.com/gucunja/PathOfExileNetWorth

I'm not used to github personally so I'll stick to forums. But it was a good step to put it on github for others.

As for my problem it's exactly the same as the person below me had. But I didn't have the common sense to screenshot it. The right table is not there and the tooltip almost always shows "0 chaos".
Every now and then for some reason after a refresh it shows my actual net worth and the right table appears but the next time it tries to refresh (don't know if it's the tabs or the prices since I have them on the same timer), it's gone again.

Yes I entered username and POESESSID and I know it's not a firewall or an antivirus messing it up because I don't have any of those running on my system.

I'll try to put the tabs scanner and the prices scanner on different timers to say which one messes it up and I'll update my post.

Also,is it normal that the only times it worked for a few seconds I was ingame playing? From my understanding it should even work when I'm not playing the game since it grabs the info from the api and not from my client...
Same problem, shows 0c, rightmost table is empty. Like the idea though, will use when it gets fixed.
First of all, thank you all for your extensive comments, I find them very helpful. :)

"
FrozenFry wrote:
Same problem, shows 0c, rightmost table is empty. Like the idea though, will use when it gets fixed.

This issue has been fixed, get the latest release from github: https://github.com/gucunja/PathOfExileNetWorth/releases/tag/1.0.1

Just dont forget to Save Characters / Save Stash Tabs after making changes. With the upcoming GUI improvements these buttons will become obsolete.

Aloyce
"
Aloyce wrote:
"
"
Aloyce wrote:

I'm not used to github personally so I'll stick to forums. But it was a good step to put it on github for others.

As for my problem it's exactly the same as the person below me had. But I didn't have the common sense to screenshot it. The right table is not there and the tooltip almost always shows "0 chaos".
Every now and then for some reason after a refresh it shows my actual net worth and the right table appears but the next time it tries to refresh (don't know if it's the tabs or the prices since I have them on the same timer), it's gone again.

Yes I entered username and POESESSID and I know it's not a firewall or an antivirus messing it up because I don't have any of those running on my system.

I'll try to put the tabs scanner and the prices scanner on different timers to say which one messes it up and I'll update my post.

Also,is it normal that the only times it worked for a few seconds I was ingame playing? From my understanding it should even work when I'm not playing the game since it grabs the info from the api and not from my client...

The issue is fixed. And yes, you are right, app should work on any machine with internet connection. I'm testing it on my gf's laptop that is pretty vanilla (doesn't have PoE installed) in order to be sure it can run on most machines.
Prices scanner and item scanner (as you called them, it's actually much better than what I called the classes lol :)) are completely independent of each other, so i thing there's no need to fiddle with the refresh timers.

PoliteElk
"
PoliteElk wrote:
So for me it just didn't work. I never got neither total price nor table.

1) The app doesn't have a certificate or sign so it gets blocked by antivirus.
2) So many buttons. Push em all
3) I need to calculate how many seconds in 15 minutes if i want to set it
4) Maybe you don't need the snotlike ids in the stash tab
5) Maybe you don't need to show character, stash and prices table always since all the information one needs is in the most right table
6) It's inconvenient for me to revoke the app after alttabbing cause it doesn't have an icon in the task bar, but the minimized one.

Thanks for the tip about the certificate, ill make sure it's added on the enhancement list. Your points 2) to 5) will be solved with the upcoming GUI improvements. As for 6), I envisaged the usage of the app to be - set up the main window, minimize it (to system tray so it does not meddle with your alt-tabbing) and read the overlay when you need it. If you need to revoke the main settings window (which in my opinion should not be that often) double click the cute raccoon in your system tray :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info