Lower Level Ending

Before 3.0 the ending level was about 75 to 80. The ending for 3.0 seems to be 68-70. I really wish there were more levels in the game before the ending, so there would be level 80+ characters at the end.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 4:19:48 AM
I doubt you can kill the Shaper at level 68-70, dude.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
ask "is it?" before "why"

75-80? You high bro. Before 3.0 you reach merciless dried lake at lvl 63-65, and you can actually start mapping right away when you enter merciless
Last edited by TravisL on Oct 16, 2017, 7:24:21 PM
"
zagibu wrote:
I doubt you can kill the Shaper at level 68-70, dude.

Dude, there is ho shaper in end game, only in the after game maps. GASP! SURPRISE!!!!

When the game had 3 difficulty levels, I hit dried lake about level 70, close to the end 75, then run maps, or dried lake (whatever ever) to about 80 to finish the game (end boss).

In 3.0, i hit the last dried lake a far LOWER level.
My point is that your arbitrary definition of the ending of the game doesn't hold up to scrutiny.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Hoping this gets moved to Feedback & Discussion where the relevant devs will actually see it.

I completely agree, although some rich guy said that GGG was very rushed with 3.0 release, so hoping we will see some level 70 nice farmable areas pop up in the Epilogue.

I definitely remember The Harvest being area level 70, with 3 easily reachable mini-bosses (moar rare items) and a very farmable The Hoarder card drop for those who are patient ("1 ex expected profit over several days is like nothing at all for my l33t farming skills, the hoarder doesn't even drop at that point").

Kitava runs don't seem nearly as nice. A staggering 3 level decrease, no minibosses to speak of, and no exciting div card drops that I've noticed as of yet. I've had to grudgingly step into Maps sooner than before 3.0, which makes the game a tad duller for me (but still the best ARPG I've played? Man, GGG's competitors need to step up!).

Petition for a return of The Harvest-like area in future patches.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info