Does a build like this exist?

"
LOL. What makes wander so much more meta then any of the other builds you listed XD.

Just a joke. I have a bias against them for other reasons, a friend plays one. It's one of those things where they are TOO good, and clear multiple screens away, and that for some reason deeply irks me.
"
gandhar0 wrote:
You can try life based melee necro with spirit offering self-buff. Use any melee skill as you like / prefer.
It's based around a lot of corpse generation (either with CWDT setup or with traps / or both) which buffs your damage and defenses.

Sorry, but this is a bad suggestion.

I play those builds a lot, because i am a huge fan of melee witches but they are neither meta nor are they smooth gameplay wise. When you clear content and have corpses just laying about, it is easy enough to keep offerings up but when you hit bosses and you take a while to get them down, it just feels really clunky.

If you want a high block toon, just play a gladiator.

"
mtlhed667 wrote:
Elemental equilibrium RF Chieftain. You have to level with a different skill for awhile, i used ground slam. Only one "mandatory" unique.

I tried this for maybe 24 hours then I realized that it is the only "build" that makes the arpg part of poe as boring as the trading part. This damn "build" turns poe into a walking simulator. I'm serious, this "build" should die and rot in hell forever! Of course if someone likes 50% walking & 50% ty ty ty ty ty ty... this is the perfect build. I bet everyone would be able to use this "build" even ony 5 minutes after having a lobotomy.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Have a certain play style you like? like only melee?

I've got a build duel/quad fire totems with fire/bear traps. There are a crap load of builds in the forums.
"
Cataca wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
You can try life based melee necro with spirit offering self-buff. Use any melee skill as you like / prefer.
It's based around a lot of corpse generation (either with CWDT setup or with traps / or both) which buffs your damage and defenses.

Sorry, but this is a bad suggestion.

I play those builds a lot, because i am a huge fan of melee witches but they are neither meta nor are they smooth gameplay wise. When you clear content and have corpses just laying about, it is easy enough to keep offerings up but when you hit bosses and you take a while to get them down, it just feels really clunky.

If you want a high block toon, just play a gladiator.

For bosses you either drop a desecrate totem or cluster desecrate trap to supplement corpse generation. And i use spirit offering as my selfbuff to gain more effective HP & damage.

I agree it is not meta (or super-fast) but it is something different and sturdier than expected IMO with a good damage potential if you have the right gem-setup, weapons.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 17, 2017, 2:49:43 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
Of course if someone likes 50% walking & 50% ty ty ty ty ty ty... this is the perfect build.

im dead now
ign - FancySneakyDevil
best was (pre 3.0) whispering ice for sure. a free 7l with only 6 socket. playable with 4 socket easy to selft craft. cheap.
tanky, good leech with much hits, can be realy big in dps.

I played that build in pre 3.0 with es (13,5k) and reached over 60kk dps.

avg damage was 25k with near 8 sec. duration over 2k int and decent speed.

AOE was also nerfing. so the clearspeed goes, and vs reflect its a shame that es is near dead.

im at 10k es with more dps then before after 3.0 (80kkdps) but its stupid to se that a boss dies in seconds and you are already dead vs the stupid normal leech mechanics on energy shield.

so the life version can fix that but you will lost so much damage that this build is stupid and you can play also a firestorm build with that.

Im actually play a flicker with brass dome no one can kill me, but a flicker isnt good for alle content in that game. .g. laby is shit, i hate to switch items/gems to survive agains content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info