Giant robot fighting.

You heard me. GIANT ROBOT FIGHTING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfCpfqOSZ8
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2017, 11:32:11 AM
syfy channel did it already. it was pretty sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK2AxL-2UTU
rawr. fear me.
Soooooo watching that! :-D

*does Ren & Stimpy happy happy joy joy dance*
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Starts in less than an hour on twitch `megabotsinc`, right?

Seems silly but fuck it, robot fightan' time.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
faker than wrestling
Oblivious
I stopped watching when the 12 ton robot started hiding behind an empty oil barrel to avoid getting hit by a paintball. It was fkn terribad. Why can't they just replicate Robot Wars but just make everything 20x bigger? As long as the robots are manned, it will stay fake and shit.
Heh. I had really low expectations going in, knowing it would probably resemble hydraulic robot arms from an auto factory swinging at each other. I was more interested in how they were planning to make it a 'spectacle' and create 'drama'.

I wished they really hammed it up instead of trying to play it straight. I do admit I laughed out loud at the outcome of the first fight. It was a disappointment there wasn't catastrophic destruction of at least one of the robots in the second. Kind of felt like going to watch the figure 8 race at a demolition derby where there isn't a single collision at the cross...

Man, I miss watching demolition derbies...

"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Garr0t wrote:
I wished they really hammed it up instead of trying to play it straight.

Agreed. Got a kick out of the "Bald Eagle Wearing Aviators" outfit on the 'Murica-bot, but the fights were pretty lame.
and this is why the syfy version (my post above) was unheard of and failed. atleast the syfy channel remove the Humans so they could hit a bit harder and faster, but it was still super fake with fireworks planted inside.

did people really expect anime style fluidity and punches greater than 3MPH (yes they did)? maybe by 2100.
rawr. fear me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info