Please consider new filter(s) for Trading Board

Please consider the following additional filters for Trade Board. I think they may still force a player to search through stuff (which is what GGG wants) while allowing the results to come back reasonable (or more reasonable)

Buy-out only (item must contain a non zero buy out amount)

White / Magic / Rare / Unique filter for results in categories

One stat to filter by - can pick life or all resists or something. To be clear, I don't want 5 filters here, I think just start with one. I''m concerned too many filters will just lead to constant flipping.

Some items are OK to look at everything, but rings, ammy, jewels and some other things are extremely difficult to get through when there are 15+ pages and they each take up a single square. Even when you do find one, the odds it has a B/O is fairly low. I'm hoping by having a B/O listed only filter it may motivate folks to fill that in. If I can get that 15+ pages down to say 5 with a single filter that would be a big help too.

Last bumped on Nov 6, 2017, 7:10:47 PM
Completely agree, this have been asked a few times before but I really think that is the best solution so far, we don't want a diablo 3 auction house with every possible filters, just enough so I don't have to go through 7 tabs of items to find 10 jewels that have %life.
+1+trading board in H/O
+1
+1 that's an absolute pain to find some good non uniques items on this trade board.....
"
Psykadric wrote:
+1 that's an absolute pain to find some good non uniques items on this trade board.....

Oh even uniques, ever tried looking for a "prophecy enhanced" version of a lower unique item ? It takes forever.
It's not worth to play next league, if they don't do QoL changes to market.
- search by user given name / property(even single, like helm enchanchment)
- filter links
- sort by selected property
- auto buyout when price is defined
- move with X between windows
- display last 10 unique search so no need to enter again every time to check new item on market
This really is getting tiresome. Spending an hour looking for jewels, nothing has prices, going one by one through a sea of garbage when I need specific mods. Offering several times PC worth to people who reject with no comment. I wouldn't care as much if it didn't take me so damn long to find some that fit what I needed.

A single filter would eliminate a ton of pages, along with a rarity filter. A Buy Out only filter motivates the community to start participating by pricing their stuff.

Don't know how much longer I can keep dedicating to the current system when it ends in frustration as often as it does.

Looking for currency is even worse. 90% of the offerings are just people that have there Currency stash Public without knowing.
+1 this trade board thing is a nightmare. need SOME kind of filtering and the board being in my hideout would be much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info