Chris ?

"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Oh i dunno, maybe because they made this game and site exactly for communicating about their game. However they did not outsource this, so maybe thats the problem /shrug

Well, there is more visibility using reddit, we are in 2017 social medias won over forums since a long time.

Forum is better for news everything else community related can be on different plateforms including forum and reddit it doesn't matter you should try a different approach on this question.
It's a win win for everyones you know, not sure where is the issue.

No it is not win win, their playerbase is here on their platform. Sure some use craptastic reddit also, but they are not the norm. Maybe if they wanted to use one of the more globally accepted social medias that would be something else. Even then though, their playerbase should not have to visit other platforms for info and dev communication.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Choosing Reddit over Poe is mostly just unprofessional. He should be a more active supporter of the POE forums. Choosing Reddit over POE tells those who do that it is not an important place.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
By that metric, I'm fossilized :0

I'm well past carbon dating.

Hey man, don't give up, I'm sure there right carbon for you is out there somewhere.
carbonmatch.com <3
Whats that?!... could it be!... it is, it's the Great Pumpkin rising out of the!!!... er... NO!. It's just a very rare Chris sighting in his own forums. Of course I knew it wasn't the Great Pumpkin for 2 reasons: 1. Chris can't fly (fish and troll yes, fly no... fly fishing doesn't count) and 2. He would never just give us toys (aka great gear) to all the boys and girls in Wraeclast or Oriath. He would probably say that no one is the most sincere and thus are not deserving of any presents.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Chris wrote:
Hello! I'm around, have just been busy (and in bed sick the last few days).

get well soon and all the best. if the life bar goes down just step out of the poisonous cloud.
just take some days off, come to europe to enjoy some snow and real winter we will get soon!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
just take some days off, come to europe to enjoy some snow and real winter we will get soon!

Hopefully, these days he'd get a 30°C winter and he has that back home too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
vio wrote:

Hopefully, these days he'd get a 30°C winter and he has that back home too.

30° winter? fuck yeah! it's just that i can only afford flying (fleeing) there every 2 years.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Eliseush wrote:
So i'm really worry and curious about what happening to [removed by support].

Haven't seen a single post from him from a while. Dear GGG is he ok ?
He is busy reading reddit.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info