Chris ?

"
RandallPOE wrote:
I'm sure our resident forum narcissist will be along any minute now to say it was only yesterday they were chatting on the phone.
Funny. He's nothing but a tool to Chris though.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
"
Chris wrote:
Hello! I'm around, have just been busy (and in bed sick the last few days).

Why are you around more on Reddit though than you are in your own forum?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Reddit serves different needs. Chris talks about MTG and other games on reddit too.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Reddit serves different needs. Chris talks about MTG and other games on reddit too.

No one ever said he should not or couldn't use reddit, just that reddit should not be their primary source of communication and interaction
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

No one ever said he should not or couldn't use reddit, just that reddit should not be their primary source of communication and interaction

Why not ?
Hf :)
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Because Reddit is much better.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Why not ?

Oh i dunno, maybe because they made this game and site exactly for communicating about their game. However they did not outsource this, so maybe thats the problem /shrug

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Because Reddit is much better.

It is not better, it is the lamest most craptastic social media platform made, much worse than even Twitter.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
We've had this debate many times... boils down to it's just a matter of choice. Chris is human and has his own preferences. He prefers reddit. So. Fucking. What.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We've had this debate many times... boils down to it's just a matter of choice. Chris is human and has his own preferences. He prefers reddit. So. Fucking. What.

I hope that's because he believes reddit is a superior platform for communicating with the community, personal preference is fine but it should be left at home when running a business.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Oh i dunno, maybe because they made this game and site exactly for communicating about their game. However they did not outsource this, so maybe thats the problem /shrug

Well, there is more visibility using reddit, we are in 2017 social medias won over forums since a long time.

Forum is better for news everything else community related can be on different plateforms including forum and reddit it doesn't matter you should try a different approach on this question.
It's a win win for everyones you know, not sure where is the issue.
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info