[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

Thank you for this build, it's very satisfying to play!
Last edited by Methical on Apr 13, 2018, 5:54:33 PM
Dude what have u made me do..... i wanted to make this build budget friendly only to farm uber labs... but its so freaking awesome and deadly that i ended up spending 200+ exalts on it to perfect it, and i haven't even bought legacy acuity yet... gonna do it later on today and try it out.. Thank alot!
Hi

Thanks for this awsome build it's super uber fun and strong, the smoothness of cycloning at hight speed is ... wow ^^'

Was wondering if power charge are realy important? Everything is nearly one shoot and generation don't works against boss (with blue dream) is a 7% max life + good damage rolls jewel better? as life pool is important in end maps?

Here's my stuff, got hard time for intel req and resist, need a better ring and next upgrade will be +1frenzy dark vector:

Fly safe
Last edited by Tagmatar on Apr 29, 2018, 8:55:57 AM
Sorry if this question has been asked, but how important is VP? When you do red maps and bosses, do you usually use VP?
"
Fire309 wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked, but how important is VP? When you do red maps and bosses, do you usually use VP?

My recommended trees don't include VP and the showcase videos recorded after the removal of instant leech don't have VP. If you feel the need to grab it, by all means do. It should work fine either way.

My own character has legacy Acuity so it still has instant leech, I haven't tried using the new VP.

"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

Thanks for this awsome build it's super uber fun and strong, the smoothness of cycloning at hight speed is ... wow ^^'

Was wondering if power charge are realy important? Everything is nearly one shoot and generation don't works against boss (with blue dream) is a 7% max life + good damage rolls jewel better? as life pool is important in end maps?

Sorry about my late response, I kinda forgot to reply. You're right about the power charges, they're not that important. I like including them for my character since I mostly just do maps with it and I have Acuity so I want the crit chance to be as high as possible. If you have a good rare jewel to replace it, that would probably be better in most cases.
Thanks for the answer, fly safe ;)
Just for mapping T10 what gem setup you think it's better... Your current one it's more for high tier's and bossing right? So I maybe want to go with the gem setup of your showcase video with Wrath and all that?

Also I can't regen mana efficiently, I'm constantly running out of it...
Last edited by MiguelFg on May 13, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Just for mapping T10 what gem setup you think it's better... Your current one it's more for high tier's and bossing right? So I maybe want to go with the gem setup of your showcase video with Wrath and all that?

Also I can't regen mana efficiently, I'm constantly running out of it...

For bossing, Wrath is better than heralds+enfeeble. The latter, which my character currently has equipped, was made for mapping. It's more effective in higher tiers for sure but if you are dying in maps I'd recommend trying blasphemy enfeeble.

As for the mana, read the FAQ.
I hope they buffing cyclone with 3.3 too, would be nice to have more radius or even remove the movement malus like blizz did with whirlwind in D3.

It always feels kinda akward to me everytime i use cyclone and get slowed down, i think it would be much nicer without the malus.
Really like the build and looks very interesting,

Is it possible to make this build a little more hc viable defense wise?

I found this build

https://pastebin.com/5Kr5aSNe

which has about 9k life 19k eva 8k armour 54 dodge and obviously only 200kdps (non crit)

compared to your 5,5k life 14k evasion 54 dodge and 800k dps from your build (crit)

is there a way to make your build a little tankier / the other a little faster / more dpsish?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info