[3.0] Permastun It All - Videomontage | T17 Shaper permastunned all phases

how much this build costs?
Lord give me the strenght to reroll again.
"
antofa wrote:
how much this build costs?

Quite a bit. Check if you can afford 6 linked starforge. If you can get that, the rest of the gear is quite obtainable.

On harbinger 6l starforges are currently sold at 8-9ex (7ex for corrupted). 5l belly is like at 50c. Then I would guess some exalts on jewellry, jewels and flasks.

So it can probably be done around 15 ex, but I can not assure you that.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Pantheon is use??
tks.
"
PantherBlack wrote:
Pantheon is use??

Brine king and Yugul.
hello i love your build want to try it soon , can you make a levelng guide ? would really help out people new to cyclone
Is it possible to change this to a pure warchief build if you're just doing lower content? Because i don't wanna use flicker strike and terminus, but heavy strike has no clear speed.
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
"
Eyk wrote:
hello i love your build want to try it soon , can you make a levelng guide ? would really help out people new to cyclone

Cyclone? xD

I was gonna recommend you looking in the Unshaper guide, but didn't find much there fore ya.

But as leveling maruader, just go sunder. Either dual wield with a mace and off hand unique weapon like prismatic eqlipse, aurumvorax or relentless fury. Or you go unique two handed maces.

As a leveling mace, brightbeak is very nice. The first couple of levels, even Redbeak can be used before sunder with cleave or something.

When your crit goes up you can switch in terminus, since you won't be getting frenzy before you crit enough. While leveling, I can't really recommend abyssus, since it increases your death risk.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 28, 2017, 7:46:02 AM
"
gigaomega101 wrote:
Is it possible to change this to a pure warchief build if you're just doing lower content? Because i don't wanna use flicker strike and terminus, but heavy strike has no clear speed.

I have a build from previous leagues "stun it all", which does just what you asks, stuns everything with warchief totems and clears with them. It could solo stun some guardians before ruthless was introduced, so now it should be able to stun the guardians with double stun duration and harder hits.

However, on permastun it all, you don't need to use flicker strike for clearing. You can use:
* Frostblades. On physical reflect maps, you can even use physical to lightning to deal no physical damage
* Lacerate
* Lightning strike
* Wildstrike

Of those alternatives, I think I like lacerate most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info