[Giveaway] [HSC] 4x 6L Good Rare Chest + 1x 6L Good TH-Mace + Other Good Rare Gears

Bump for vision.
Bump! some days left!
"
dkerza wrote:

To enter the competition, simply just tell your best moment/story in Path of Exile so far. Then after you finished the playthrough to Act 10, how was your impression of the game? and lastly what do you expect as a new player for the next expansion? (just simple sentences would do)

Please also tell what kind of build/char you are playing at the moment so I could know which gear I should give you and so on, don't forget to set your characters tab to public on your Path of Exile's forum profile!

I'm not exactly a new player (started in January), but I still haven't done regular Atziri or Shaper. Only last month I managed to complete Uber Trial! I play irregularly and don't have the most efficient farm methods, so I also never got hold of "chase" items, such as Uber Atziri ones.

Well... My friend introduced me in the game in January, I played and liked it quite a lot. But the Act 2 final boss made me :0 I found the theme/setting SO kickass, I got the feeling the game was starting for real!

Quite some time later, I said to this friend I was doing my first trial and he went to help me. I was playing with an Ice Crash Slayer and him with a RF Chieftain, both 30-ish. He decided to make a video about it. We had a lot of fun!

On the same day, I rushed to Act 4 and he was playing too, so we decided to finish it (first time for me). But then there was an announcement of the servers going down for some time for the next patch in 30 minutes. He decided to start recording and we made ourselves the challenge to finish Act 4 in under 30 minutes. Notice we both didn't have that much knowledge of the game, so it was very entertaining to "speedrun" it! I loved the Malachai fight!

My impressions didn't change much since I finished Act 4 for the first time and Act 10. The game always felt great and gave me as much liberty as I could use it. I was rewarded as much as I pushed more. I felt SO immersed when I finished it and realised what Maps were and the size of the Atlas! I always had the impression that getting a 6-Link not named Tabula Rasa or great drops would be hard, and even today I never dropped or made a 6-Link, but I still got 2 Exalted Orbs since January!

What would I expect for a new expansion? At least bosses. The things I liked more in PoE were fighting Izaro and Rogue Exiles, and seeing the Breachlords on the Breach, I would like a lot if we could get themed bosses for the next one. I want more in the next season to feel being worth to kill the bosses.

Tied to it, would be nice to see some Uniques on the new expansion. I would prefer if there were Uniques tied to the monsters related to the league and some others to the bosses, like how Breach did.

Well, currently I'm playing a DP Berserker with Allelopathy Sorcerer Gloves. I figured since I wouldn't have a good 6-Link, so play with a build who doesn't require one! But I'm taking a time off with him, since a played a lot with him and managed to get a Kaom's Heart. Now I'll try to focus on my CwC BladeFlurry-Bladefall Scion. And I'm thinking about making an Elementalist. One of my characters was a CwC Whispering Ice and I really liked it!

Good luck for you on the next expansion!

best time i ever had was when i bought alt art alphas howl for 1000 exa
Hi mate!

First of all sorry for my bad english because i'm an italian guy and.. you know how italians are!!
I'm new in poe, got my first character a month ago and by this week i finished the act 10 and started mapping.
I love so much this game because there' a lot of things to do and to know!! And i like this way!
I'm playing Blade Vortex Assassin or i'm trying to play, it's hard to understand every minimal choice to do!
Best moments were the first labirinth, the hundred times i died , and i don't remember at act 9 i was kicked out off the map and i couldn't understand why!
And of course two days ago i dropped my first ex and i was too happy that my pc screen come down and i thinked i broken it ahahah
Hope you give me something cos i need it ahaha b
Bye mate and sorry for my bad english again ahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info