Gore herald

I love to support GGG thats why I bought the kitava pack but damn it took me $300 of boxes just to get the gore herald effect and it was only one I thought the stats on it was uncommon not stupid fucking ultra rare. Sorry just frustrated and wanted to vent.

Also I know it will get released when harb ends but I ended up playing alot more than usual this season and I wanted to enjoy the effect because I dont know how much ill be playing next league.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 8:16:54 AM
boxes are a gamble. its not wise to spam the boxes if theres only one thing you want.
More RNG bullshit at work here. But because it is a "Gore" item you want you should have already known the "inconvenient truth" about how RNG is mis-used and over-used all the time by GGG.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
PoE really brings out the gambling spirit both in game and out of game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
People need to realize that there will ALWAYS be one person who has bad luck and come to the forum to complain. Nothing new here. Sorry for your....'loss'.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I understood the mechanics of the 'lucky dip' when I was five years old. Do people somehow 'grow up' and forget how these things work?

No... but they gain a sense of "justice" that says that they're not supposed to be the one that has bad luck. Or 'entitlement'. What ever you want to call it.

I got like 10 boxes maybe more...

really wanted chaos armour mtx, or wings or portal or capes. but instead i got the gore effect a lot of pets and some random shit.

So the conclusion:
just pray for other stuff while buying and opening boxes and you will get the herald.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
i opened like 10box and the only good thing was the kitava boots. and the rest was glowing eyes and hideout decorations :/
I have multiples of these, I'd give you some if that was allowed. :(

My extensive experience with boxes teaches me one thing: There is always an item or two you will NEVER see drop from it, no matter how many hundreds you open. This time for me, it's the Light armour and Portal. Everything else I have multiples of, even the Chaos armour and Wings.

May the fus be with you, exile.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Oct 16, 2017, 8:19:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info