What class to pick for a flicker strike build?

The past few days if been researching flicker strike builds. And it’s something I want to play myself for sure. But the information is a bit overwhelming and I don’t know where to start. I have seen duelist, marauder, ranger and shadow builds that all can use flicker strike. I never played a flicker strike character before so I don’t know what class has which benefits.
when I build a new character I want to do it good so that I don’t make any mistakes,

therefore I was hoping that someone with flicker strike experience could help me make my decision and maybe give me so general tips and tricks for a flicker strike build.

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2017, 2:51:31 AM
I'm particularly drawn towards Ranger->Raider as she is probably the only class that allows you to generate Frenzy charges on hit without using the Frenzy skill gem, Oro's Sacrifice, or Terminus Est. It would probably be a good supplement, too, if you failed to crit or ignite with those swords.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Oro's Sacrifice kind of needs Fireborn jewel slotted in the Duelist's central slot, so a Shadow probably can't do it without getting too stretched out.

Same thing for a Marauder with Terminus Est. He can't really get enough crit chance and accuracy without stretching out too much on the passives tree.

Ranger and Duelist should be able to pull off both.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
I personally would suggest Assassin or Ascendant (Assassin; ???) for terminus est and Marauder, Ascendant, Duelist or Ranger (Raider) for Oro's. For anything else, I'd say raider is the way to go.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
adghar wrote:
I'm particularly drawn towards Ranger->Raider as she is probably the only class that allows you to generate Frenzy charges on hit without using the Frenzy skill gem, Oro's Sacrifice, or Terminus Est. It would probably be a good supplement, too, if you failed to crit or ignite with those swords.

first of all thanks a lot for helping me out!

the ranger/raider sounds good. at what lvl can you start flickering? do you have to be lvl 67 so you can use a oro? and also what skill do you recomend lvleling until you can start to flicker?
"
zagibu wrote:
Oro's Sacrifice kind of needs Fireborn jewel slotted in the Duelist's central slot, so a Shadow probably can't do it without getting too stretched out.

Same thing for a Marauder with Terminus Est. He can't really get enough crit chance and accuracy without stretching out too much on the passives tree.

Ranger and Duelist should be able to pull off both.

thanks for the tips and info! i will focus on the ranger i think
have you ever played a flicker build your self? if so what did you play how did you lvl etc.?
"
FCK42 wrote:
I personally would suggest Assassin or Ascendant (Assassin; ???) for terminus est and Marauder, Ascendant, Duelist or Ranger (Raider) for Oro's. For anything else, I'd say raider is the way to go.

thanks for the info!
looks like raider/ranger is the way to go.

at what lvl could i start to flicker? and tips on what skills to use for lvling?
You can for example level with Frostblades and then Blade Flurry and use Redbeak, Lakishu's, Innsbury, Ichimonji.

Or you can stick with 2h swords and Frostblades until you can wield Oro's and use Flicker.
update:
i got the build gowing! but i die so much :( even in lvl6 maps

here is my gear

anyone know what i have to change to not die so much any more?
maby its in my passig tree?
Because you have low life and uncapped resistances and you are doing maps above your char level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info