26 exalts worth of fusings later, still no 6-link

There should be that disclaimer each time you using a fusing similar to how when you override an existing enchant or implicit.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Then you don't NEED it...you just WANT it.

No, in certain situations you do need it to reach your goals. Of course, you put yourself in that position, but still. What's so wrong about ambitions? Of course, if you put yourself in a position to need a six link, you do not whine about not getting one on the forums.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Why save up 1500 fusings ? you can buy almost any six link for like 7 or 8 ex. Iv only been playing a few months and spent like 1000 fusing trying to six link now I just buy the gear and try and six link with the fusing I find and get from daily
Last edited by Jvinsant on Oct 14, 2017, 1:48:27 PM
Trading will always be cheaper than crafting... if it weren't, people would just craft to make profit. The value of crafting is some weird desire people have to do it for themselves.
"
Necromael wrote:
Me and my friends rather go the safe way. We all farm fusings for one of us, until we reach 1500, then we vorici it. Then we continue farming fusings for next person to do the same.

Its pretty different when you have multiple people farming for multiple people and backing each other up.

Words of true... thats how we get all the 6L we want. Easy and fast.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
If you had 26 exalts and you wanted a 6L, why didn't you just:

1. Buy a 6L bow.
2. Buy 1500 fus and use Vorici.
3. ???
4. Profit
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Then you don't NEED it...you just WANT it.

No, in certain situations you do need it to reach your goals. Of course, you put yourself in that position, but still. What's so wrong about ambitions? Of course, if you put yourself in a position to need a six link, you do not whine about not getting one on the forums.

There's a clear distinction between needing something and wanting something.
If it's your ambition to have a 6L, that's still a want, not a need.

What if my ambition is to own a Ferrari? Let me assure you, I don't need one. I'll be perfectly fine my entire life without ever owning one, but it would be nice.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
1 word. Tabularasadingdangwallawallabingbang
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

~500f :P
"
Xavathos wrote:

There's a clear distinction between needing something and wanting something.
If it's your ambition to have a 6L, that's still a want, not a need.

What if my ambition is to own a Ferrari? Let me assure you, I don't need one. I'll be perfectly fine my entire life without ever owning one, but it would be nice.

Ok. By that logic you don't need anything in this game. I don't need to get further than Twilight Strand, so everything i need to get further, I want.

But OK, then we agree.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info