Confession: I started smoking again, now I'm quitting AGAIN

I'm having a bad day. Fighting the urge to go out and buy a pack.

Stress is the worst for me. Give me some stress and I want to smoke. BAD.

My security system went on the fritz last night at about 4.30 am and that did not help. I'm one of those people that wakes up fast when I think there is something wrong. I woke up, fully, and then realized the thing was making a noise because it went offline not because of an intruder.

Close to the anniversary of the death of my old SO too which just depresses the fuck out of me.

I will drink some chamomile tea instead. For some reason that seems to help.
Censored.
I already have a stupid cat. Problem was she was laying in bed with us at the time.

Said stupid cat had a fit when I was on the phone with the security people today and began throwing our linen napkins on the floor. Not sure why. We had them stacked due to no one bothering to put them away. She never noticed them at all before.

This is a new one.
Censored.
I didn't buy them but inherited them. We never used to use them but it really is a waste to keep using the disposables when these get laundered with everything else anyway.
Censored.
Hark who is talking!

We have a washer and dryer but some things have to be taken to dry cleaners/launderers, right?

I want a private helicopter!
Censored.
Nicotine is totally healthy. It's more healthy than coffeine or alcohol for example, none of which are really banned. And with benefits of nicotine on apettie, as former fat guy, I'd take nicotine pills even if they tasted like (you name it).
Now to vape thing. I got tired of coughing, so bought the vape mod and hadn't any cigarette since. The 3 ones I started, were the lighest possible ones and looking at their lenght, I smoked about 5 milimeters of each because throwing them away.
Vape isn't as pleasurable as smoking, thus it gives you chance to change your addiction from "nicotine and thousand additivies" to "just nicotine". Then, because feel-good-experience of vaping is so much MEH compared to good old cigarette, it's becoming easier to just dump those things totally.

Also, studies are conflicting, but the sheer size of tobacco industry with their money makes me think that if under such odds even half of the studies showed that vaping is healthy, I'd totally think it is.

I am totally confident to know why vapers are so repulsing (if you think so). They post those stupid photos of their hands (I absolutely don't care how someone's mod looks - they're all ugly), they vape in places where you can't smoke, they want to blow smoke at everyone, because "look, it has no foul smell". But well, at least they're healthier.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
they vape in places where you can't smoke, they want to blow smoke at everyone, because "look, it has no foul smell". But well, at least they're healthier.

I’ve been known to tell people to fuck off when they’re irresponsible with their second hand. Like, look fuckwit, I don’t want your lung-shit in my face. You don’t see me walking around blowing cigarette smoke at people. It’s not like there’s a good excuse either, vape is super visible.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 18, 2017, 2:48:50 PM
"
element274 wrote:
Hi OP. May I suggest you try vaping, it has helped me.

I never got this mentality, I mean, Im not against homosexuality, but it just seems weird and perhaps forced and "untrue" to go for it because you had no luck with the opposite sex.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 18, 2017, 2:59:05 PM
Wait, I think I missed something. Lack of tobacco maybe going to my head.
Censored.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
they vape in places where you can't smoke, they want to blow smoke at everyone, because "look, it has no foul smell". But well, at least they're healthier.

I’ve been known to tell people to fuck off when they’re irresponsible with their second hand. Like, look fuckwit, I don’t want your lung-shit in my face. You don’t see me walking around blowing cigarette smoke at people. It’s not like there’s a good excuse either, vape is super visible.

They will still argue it has no smell
How to convince any vaper is to tell them something along the lines - so you think your breath has no smell too? How about people breathed into each other nostrils with pure air? Would that be okay too?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
If u are dumb, you smoke.
If u are strong, you quit smoking.
If u are smart, you never start smoking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info