Dear GGG, please hold your ground and do not reverse force-desecrate-fix.

"
NeoG wrote:
It's because of people like you that diablo 3 has become what it is ...
It's because of peaople like you that POE get worse and worse, every patch destroys all the fun in this game, it's incomprehensible choice.
Now it is forbidden to be happy while playing it is necessary in addition that haters destroy the good mood of the others ....

you sure it is not people like you that push poe towards one shot anything and any changes and any nerf and any hotifx will make you whine all day?
Still holding out for a Grimoire/Bestiary to select spectre bases (and makes for a fun gotta-catch-em-all minigame).

Spectre summoners were pretty aggravating to play before; can't imagine them after this change.
Agreed. Everyone elses fun has been nerfed, its great to see summoners will feel the pain too.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
So it looks like GGG is reverting the change.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Guess what? Most of these players who are defending GGG about specter changes do not play Spectre build.
You said this is a nerf on specter build? I said NO.
I can fish for T16 specter ( just take more RNG/currency and community help) then massacre mobs from T15 below and be happy with it but it is NOT what I'm after.

3.0.2 is a BAD QoL implement from GGG. It destroyed the creativity of Specter build.It limited your choices on which specter you should pick from because it is so painful to fish for your wanted specter again. Took me around 20 chaos + maps to fish for Solar guards on yesterday and probably took me that much of currency if I miss-clicked RS gem or change specter.
3.0.2 is a BUFF for specter build but it is a freaking giant SLAP on QoL.

BAD DESIGN in general.
"
You need expensive primordial jewels to make golem builds viable.

Do you need to join channels and spam desecrate for 30 minutes or search maps for hours on your own in order to find the right golem to summon? No? hmmmm.....
I wish you good social credit in the scores to come.
"
Nephalim wrote:
So it looks like GGG is reverting the change.

yo they were like fucking 12+ threads on reddit shit was nuts.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Was hyped for spectre persistance. Then saw the desecrate fix note and got my hopes destroyed. Rerolled to golems and I must say I did not like the playstyle. Was thinking of quitting until next league and then they fix desecrate for good. Will hapilly keep playing.

Only GGG can drive me trought this rollercoster of emotions like this.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Guess ggg didnt listen to the op quality feedback and reasoning that summoners are whiny.

This change at least benefits non spectre builds too now.
Spreading salt since 2006
admit it, you just want to see other player suffer, just because you dont play a summoner with those specter doesnt mean others who do are wrong, compare to other ppl crying for nerf op mechanic, i despise you more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info