Self-Replicating Automatons: Elon Musk's Fear

What if this is the actual purpose of biological carbon based humans, only a part of an evolutionary process, a stage to create the ultimate spirit based sentient beings capable of harnessing the raw energy of the multiverse and able to traverse it at any distance at will.

Single Celled Organism -> Multi-cellular Organism -> Monkey -> Human -> Nano Bots -> T-1000 -> The Borg -> Energy Based Sentient Beings -> Spirit/Angels/Gods Indestructible Immortal Beings
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
"
element274 wrote:
What if this is the actual purpose of biological carbon based humans, only a part of an evolutionary process, a stage to create the ultimate spirit based sentient beings capable of harnessing the raw energy of the multiverse and able to traverse it at any distance at will.

Single Celled Organism -> Multi-cellular Organism -> Monkey -> Human -> Nano Bots -> T-1000 -> The Borg -> Energy Based Sentient Beings -> Spirit/Angels/Gods Indestructible Immortal Beings

I see your possibility and raise you newton's flaming laser sword.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:

I see your possibility and raise you newton's flaming laser sword.

I see your newton's flaming laser sword with plato's optic blast

and raise you the Lost City of Atlantis
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Oct 18, 2017, 9:03:23 AM
Darwin joins the party with his newly created Nano suité

and raises Skandinavia through melting all its icecaps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info