[3.0] Cyclone - Shaper in under 5 seconds.

Good sir, I am a noob requesting guide :)
[Update] Writing guide as we speak
Looks amazing, I'm just horrified of the reflect damage...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
So, any guide soon? I Can't wait hahaha
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Yo Bro, Your build is sick!! Love it! Will you write a guide with more detail?
you don't need guide, look at the char buy same gear a destroy the atlas!!!!!!

need some advice bout the flicker strike step in weapon swap for the rest is a smple destroyanythingutouch build
"
Niewinny wrote:
Well so i given a try to convert ur tree and gear to scion, I made raider/champion. So far 80 lvl clearing t15s without problem with shit rings and jewels. With Champion ascendancy i can switch fortify to something else, im wondering about brutality or faster attacks.
The biggest problem is life leech, zerk gives a lot from ascendancy i grabbed leach under duealist tree but sometimes it seems not enaugh. Need to think what to do with it.

you can use if fitting resistance %2 leech carnage heart or change your curse with warlordmark for %2 damage leech. and of course you must use blood rage,give it you 1,2 life leech , but if you have vaal pact use it manually and maybe with less duration support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info