Upcoming Content Schedule

Can we expect an expansion focused on rewroking and Polishing already existing content and mechanics

or more unfinished new content that will add to the list of " to fix" list

?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Another extended league "hype"
for those that don't know : what is the list ? :o
What an absolute letdown....

I hated harbinger and barely played it..

Was waiting for the november league.. now its confirmed for December... and that harbinger is being lengthened...

ugh.

And still no changes to mob density, boss life, or any of the other cancer changes we have been going through.

If the next league sucks too.... idk Alot of people who i normally saw playing all league are no longer touching this game...

rip poe if changes dont happen soon
Thank you very much for the transparency, as always. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
There won't be a Beta for this expansion as it's roughly the same size as other recent expansions like Ascendancy and Atlas of Worlds.

If they are even half as good as Asc of AoW then they will be 6 times better than FoO.

It would be so easy to top FoO and harbigner league. Literally if all you do is give us a few new maps and increase mob density then 3.1 will be a stunning improvement.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 8, 2017, 10:56:30 PM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Excited to see all the stuff you cut from the 3.0 release. Also hoping for CoC, AoE, density and DoT nerf reverts, but that's just me wanting you to care about the game and its players again.

What a joke lol. Everything besides density was completely justified.
Nice, I can wait no longer
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
we really need events soon
league is getting old
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
for those that don't know : what is the list ? :o

There's a list of most popular metal band names that GGG uses for their league names.

In the event the image 404s, here they are:
Spoiler
Nemesis
Legion
Requiem
Oblivion
Mortuary
Genocide
Torment
Necrosis
Ritual
Abaddon
Prophecy
Epitaph
Necropolis
Astaroth
Dementia
Eclipse (note: this was what Tempest league was originally called)
Maelstrom
Armageddon
Insanity
Legacy
Orion
Aggressor
Carnage
Decay
Hatred
Monolith
Necropsy
Conspiracy