Upcoming Content Schedule

hi where is race announcement post
xleaf is my hero
seems like in Australia a week means 14+ days slacking like the Garbinger league

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
seems like in Australia a week means 14+ days slacking like the Garbinger league

Could be, who knows? Neither you, me or GGG is in Australia, so...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
They said "month of events". I wonder how are they planning to make it with so little time left + breaks between events.
The problem for me is that SSF occasionally thru S-Luck allowed me to get all the way to Kativa, Level 10. I somehow made char that was good enough. I fought Kativa for days, not at once, breaks for food and pain crème. It was painful but I wanted to map so I persevered. Died 40+ times last night on my final try. I got his(?) life down to a tiny red line and I CTD hard. I hit my keyboard, thru my back out, and am never ever playing again for at least 20 minutes. Beating this Don Quixote type unbeatable foe killed me. I was there but crashed at the most inopportune time in this game. No maps for me. I can't beat Kativa with this build but am happy to have finished my first game in 3 years. SSF is very challenging but what falls can make you a zero ,or zero well less a hero. My wrists should start rotating soon and I am looking forward to catching whatever's then stomping them into rings.So It's off to the zoo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info