Upcoming Content Schedule

To be honest, this is the worst league i have ever played...
I always appreciate more time in a league, even if the bulk of those complaining about do not.

That said, I do agree that Harbinger was a very weak league in terms of interesting content. I still enjoyed it (because it's a challenge league), yet I hope GGG will do better for the next league.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I always appreciate more time in a league, even if the bulk of those complaining about do not.

That said, I do agree that Harbinger was a very weak league in terms of interesting content. I still enjoyed it (because it's a challenge league), yet I hope GGG will do better for the next league.

Im pretty sure theres no way to make it worse. Anything will be simply better than barbringers :P
"
Deziowy wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

Im pretty sure theres no way to make it worse. Anything will be simply better than barbringers :P

Oh there is a way to make it worse, for sure...

...we could have undead Barney the dinosaurs running around instead of Harbingers.

But you know what? If it's still a challenge league, I'd still play it, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
beeblesempf wrote:
runewords pls

Yes! And set items too.
what?...this isn't just a league. this is a content expansion? how are they doing this lol.

ty
wow. and fun temp leagues/events during mid-end november. thanks guys.
"
Niki74 wrote:
"
beeblesempf wrote:
runewords pls

Yes! And set items too.

that would be the end of path of exile and the start of diablo 4: path to oblivion
Hmm i dont that common metal band list has anything to do with it.
There is no breach or harbinger on that list.
I think its the halloween costume list. Maybe the panda thing. Pandamonium? Or something along these lines.

And for all you haters out there that take your prescious time to put down GGG so bad. Please oh please gimme a game your comparing it to that offer more. Id really love to try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info