Best Reach in the game?? -2 off perfect with culling strike

"
D3izhistory wrote:
[..]... temping me to try some YOLO vaals though

iam in :D lmk

edit: NOPE
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Oct 11, 2017, 3:16:51 AM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
the simple answer here is that an additional arrow versus culling depends almost entirely on the build .... diminishing returns will also appply to damage against enemies on low life vs culling and other sources for additional arrows vs additional arrow implicit. both GG if you ask me... temping me to try some YOLO vaals though

Damn, it's almost as if your post answered nothing. Joke aside, it's really difficult to determine which one is better as it's all theoritical assumption only.
"
Aalhamas wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
the simple answer here is that an additional arrow versus culling depends almost entirely on the build .... diminishing returns will also appply to damage against enemies on low life vs culling and other sources for additional arrows vs additional arrow implicit. both GG if you ask me... temping me to try some YOLO vaals though

Damn, it's almost as if your post answered nothing. Joke aside, it's really difficult to determine which one is better as it's all theoritical assumption only.

One thing is for sure though.

They are both better than my Quill Rain.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info