Of course...

Wonderful news!

I plan to spend money on this game like a drunken sailor, assuming it's going to be as good as expected, so I hope I get a key sooner rather than later so I can get a taste of everything.

I have no problem sending $ to a free game for the benefit of everyone involved. Loot's good for all.
Last edited by Ulthrasik on Feb 21, 2012, 5:14:33 PM
Pssssst, hey man. Ya you.

*looks left and right*

Got any keys? Just one, alls I needs is one.
Ulthrasik remember - you are not alone! :P
"
Archont wrote:
Ulthrasik remember - you are not alone! :P

I know :) Jus' funnin'

same :) no matter what - good luck lad.
You as well, Arch.
Tune in tonight as the lonely, waiting man drinks his tenth cup of coffee and imagines that his eyeballs are actually OUTSIDE of his cranium! Can he withstand the pressure of not recieveing a key? Will the shakes set in? Will anyone care?

....probably not, but still...

Tune in or be left out in the cold for the next episode of, The Man That Exile Forgot!

Tantalizing.
grats :)

apparently talking to yourself is the way to get a key :D
Just got it from the beautiful person that offered me one earlier, when I took a nap.

One must listen to the voices! They say great things.

Best of luck. I'll be around and offering my services when I'm able. Will be fun to share what I can.

Hopefully I can pass on a key at some point.

-U

"
Ulthrasik wrote:
Just got it from the beautiful person that offered me one earlier, when I took a nap.

One must listen to the voices! They say great things.

Best of luck. I'll be around and offering my services when I'm able. Will be fun to share what I can.

Hopefully I can pass on a key at some point.

-U

Congratulations and welcome!

I won't pretend to know much about success, but if I were to define some of its key elements based on this thread, they would be:

• Make your presence known
  • Keep the lines of communication open at all times and
  • Do it with style

You:

• Did not beg
  • Did not flame
  • Did not have any smart remarks to make and
  • Welcomed all who passed by

I found this to be a very refreshing thread. Everyone could learn from its example.

The Wraeclast gods have surely smiled upon you this day.

Good hunting to you,

p
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info