Of course...

Just had vacation plans cancelled and I'm stuck at home. So what do I do with my time off, you ask? Throw on some sweat pants and jump on the 'puter. Much to my surprise, PoE!

Create account, log in, activate.... oh wait. Fun, fun, fun. Uh, anyone got a beta key so I can give this sucker a whirl whilst I'm off work for a while? I promise to play the hell out of this thing and see what I can or can't uncover.

-U
"But Ulthrasik," you say "you've just created an account and there are so many that have been waiting for months."

True. But, I've got a stocked fridge and nowhere to go but through the levels of PoE ;) I'll give her a good floggin...er testing.
Takin' a nap.

With luck, some kind soul will send me a key and I'll comb through this thing later.

*scratches head, crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Just woke up. One kind soul sent an offer of a key, if I responded in time after my nap, but I'm not sure if he/she is still around.

I'm so looking forward to testing this wonderful looking game.

-U
*prepares for a long night of hitting the Refresh button and glazing over the Beta Invite threads*

*grabs coffee*
And such was the tale of the lonely man and his thread. Destined to bump to the top and fall to the bottom. A harrowing tale of vacations gone bad. A tale of mediocrity; a tale of boredom. The search for a digital item. Can he retain his sanity?

"The key, my precious, where is it? I must haves it. My precious."
"
Ulthrasik wrote:
*prepares for a long night of hitting the Refresh button and glazing over the Beta Invite threads*

*grabs coffee*

You know, if you have this much time on your hands, you might try responding to some of those threads.

Here's one I haven't seen you in:

Spare Key

Better hurry! It ends Thursday, February 23, 2012.

p
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
Roger that. Done deal.

Though I still kinda like bumping my little thread too :)

Feel free to jump in whenever you'd like. It's an equal opportunity haven for Invite drifters.

The cake sucks but the tea is smashing.
*holds up sign*

'Will troll mindlessly for beta key'
it looks like the invite timer is starting to send out keys to january users, so a key for the rest of us is not far away

another thing worth mentioning is that with every major patch they are sending buddy invites to people already playing, so im expecting another wave of key giveaways

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info