Change language on xBox One

Hey, I read that since today it is possible to change the games language to German, Unfortunately I can't find that option on my xbox one. Is it a PC only feature?
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2017, 2:57:06 PM
Hi,

Would you have a source for that?

While GGG have been working on German localisation, I haven't heard anything about it being finished. I'd also be a bit surprised if the patch was deployed today, as in New Zealand it's the weekend currently. I imagine they'd want to be in the office in case of issues.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you for your answer.

Maybe I misunderstood the whole thing, but I thought that with patch 3.0.2 the new languages will be included.

When I start POE on my Xbox, it shows 3.0.2 in the lower right corner.

Have a great weekend!
I don't see a mention of new languages in 3.0.2 patch notes for Xbox. They will come in the 3.0.2 patch for PC, I think it will be a later patch on Xbox. ;)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info