I am waiting for Betakey as a present

Dear donor,

if you have an extra Betakey, please give it to me.
I would be very happy.

PS: I don´t will pay for it and you will only get my sincerely thanks in return.
"
Wercato wrote:
Dear donor,

I would be very happy.

PS: I don´t will pay for it and you will only get my sincerely thanks in return.

This is how your statement should have been worded:

Dear honorable Beta member,

If you happen to have a friend Beta key, would you please find it in your heart to send it my way?

I would greatly appreciate this wonderful gift of joy. I say joy because it would bring an intense feeling of happiness to my nervous system, causing me to twitch.

PS: I will not pay for a key, instead, you will only receive a thanks.
"
Lythium wrote:
"
Wercato wrote:
Dear donor,

I would be very happy.

If you happen to have a friend Beta key, would you please find it in your heart to send it my way?

I would greatly appreciate this wonderful gift of joy. I say joy because it would bring an intense feeling of happiness to my nervous system, causing me to twitch.

English is obviously not the OP's first language, it's kind of a dick move to point out his flaws. He formulated a decent plea that is understandable and for an ESL individual that is a pretty good start.
"
DaVulf wrote:
"
Lythium wrote:
"
Wercato wrote:
Dear donor,

I would be very happy.

English is obviously not the OP's first language, it's kind of a dick move to point out his flaws. He formulated a decent plea that is understandable and for an ESL individual that is a pretty good start.

I don't think Lythium was pointing out any flaws... I just think he was trying to make it more humorous. Lol
key? amywhere?
Um, yeah. It seems like you take things too serious DaVulf. From what I see, I only see humor.

its rlly sad how many ppl sell this keys for 2€ or something..... and most of theses keys are obv fakes

btw. ill need a key also :D
Last edited by fall0ut on Feb 21, 2012, 9:59:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info