[3.0] Necromancer Golem Spectre 77/78 block,fast clear with all IIQ item,shaper easy

Paste bin Link for dps build: https://pastebin.com/zxnsXdc4
Paste bin link for endgame tanky build: https://pastebin.com/PyhyHrXQ
Or just simply click on my account name and go to Character tab find MygolemBTW character,im playing this build until forever,
Videos vs shaper (testing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyNozZ0EIfY
Shaper Deathless:https://youtu.be/KMgOb73A550
Videos clearing t15 to show u how easy to get item
Spoiler
75/75 block with rumi No Belt,amulet,White glove,boots: https://youtu.be/racvw5WXacs

Faked Headhunter version for fast farming Zana 8 breach mod include tree and item,gem:
And with few item switch,i have this monster :(

<==================================================
Pro
Spoiler
-Can do any map mod
-Use wicker man,you clear as fast as you move,nonstop moving
-Use Tukohama Vanguard,Your single dps can raise up to 2 mil dps
-Wicker man and Tukohama Vanguard share the same supports gem,and there's only 3 support gems for their dps,tested
-With fast clear iiq item we can have 75/75 block with rumi
-Witch strong item we can have 77/78 block WITHOUT rumi
-AG have culling strike + Hit cant be evade + Dyadus infernal axe (100% burning dmg),ele weakness on hit

Cons
Spoiler
-T16 Map with -% block chance force u more careful when doing t16 boss
-The rest is just ... Fast run and pick stuff,we leading our army :)
-You have to do all same tier and -2/+2 tier map at once,if u doing t10 map,u have to get spectre again when u want to go shaper after clear some tier 10 map
-Remember spectre level will only down with zone,and goes back to the level you spawn them,so do the highest tier map first,then the lower

-----------------------------------------------
Spectre + Golem + AG NEVER DIE until u die,so if u die,click "return last check point" immediately
when ur minion get low life,use sulphur flask to heal them
This is not cheap build,but u get item step by step when lvling,i started with this build,and keep playing it
When you get all 11 jewel socket,fill it with primodial Harmorny and few minion life passive-u can kill shaper in lv 68 with lv 19 Flame golem.5 link or 6 link only about time to kill him.
<=========================================================================
Tree
Spoiler

feel free to place your passive into life or ES,u can go CI but it's very weak with IIQ item,why you have to waste the base hp you already have ?
if you want to go life base,just simply remove all the es node and get all life,just remember DONT REMOVE any JEWEL SOCKET and SUPPORT PASSIVE FOR MINION

Item list
Spoiler

(1R.1G.1B) mean 1 red 1 blue 1green socket.
Helmet : Bone helmet (+2 level of spectre) color (2R.2B) DO NOT USE Uber lab enchant in it.
Body Armor : Vis Mortis 6L Body Armor color (3B.2R.1G)
Glove :Any ES craft 2% block from haku,get some res if u cant cap res with ring) color 3B.1G
Boots : Bone of Ullr (color 3B.1R for DPS)
Atziri's step (2G.1B.1R)(corrup 4% dogde the best) 16% spell dodge for tanky build
Goldwyrm (2B.1R.1G) for fast clear
Amulet : The Anvil Amber Amulet (corrupted 4% to get 77/78% block without rumi)
Bisco
Ring :Any ring to cap your res,get high life es roll
Belt : Bisco leash,Heavy belt (rampage +200% minion dmg,EXTREMELY FAST CLEAR)
Ascent From Flesh - for tanky
You can swap from dps to fast clear or tanky just simply swap ur boots,amulet,belt,glove,ring

Flask
Spoiler

Eternal Life flask
Quick Silver Flask
Sulphur Flask
2x Quartz Flask
Rumi -replace 1 Quartz for fast clear,we need phasing from Quartz to cross mob and miltigate hit taken

Gems Link
Spoiler

Main DPS
Body Armor-Flame Golem +Empower +GMP +Spell Echo +Minion Dmg +Controlled Destruction
Helmet-----Raise Spectre +Minion Damage +Burning Damage +Element Focus
Defensive
Glove------Storm Burst +CW Channelling +Desecrate +Bone Offering
Weapon 1-Vitality +Stone Golem +Empower
Shield-----AG +Empower +Minion Life (Shield)
Boots -----Vaal Grace +Vaal Grace +Tempest Shield +Increase Duration
Why i use those gem:
Spoiler
>You can cast Bone via Channelling or by Hand
>I use Stormburst For both get EE and Bone in one channelling,save too many action,Bone must linked next to Desecrate
>Remember,you need to lvling the AG gem when you lvling until get lv 20,if you dont have AG lv 20 and empower 3,it's just wasting your item in the AG.
>I have calculated the timming i need to get any bosses to changing his phase is about 30 sec,so with 2 Quartz flask (4 drink/7s) and 2 vaal grace (14s),i have 77/78 block and 72/69 dodge the whole fight,if not,i just use them whenever i can't run or advoid taking damage.
> For spectre gems Link,i use Wicker man and Tukohama VG spectre which share the same gems link,i have tested and there's only 3 support gem "Affect their skill",any other sp gems,even it show supported in the skill image,doen't work

When u use Fast Clear IIQ item
Spoiler
-Just simply change ur boot that have this gem link
+Lv 1 CWDT +Lv1 Tempest Shield +Lv8 Bone offering +disciple
-Glove u can use anything u want,just keep 1 socket for the Convocation
-I swap Vitality With Shield Charge in weapon 1
-With rumi pop up and u take any hit from mob,bone will cast and ur block raise to 75/75,just remember dont ever stand in middle of mob group

Jewel
Spoiler
+1 Animal stone
+1 Primodial might
+9 Primodial harmony (must have)
i can kill shaper easy without animal and primodial might,so they're not needed too much,just for fast clear version
Ur spectre become immortal after u can get all minion life passive,and golem can live with over 7 primodial harmony jewel(t16+shaper)+need 9 with corrupted t16 map bosses

Pantheon
Spoiler

MaJor:Soul of the Brine King -We need stun immu to keep moving out of dangerous area
Minor:Soul of Ryslatha-your HP bar going up to 100% after 1s

Fast clear item swich
Spoiler

glove - Sadima's touch
boot - Goldwyrm
ring - Ventor's Gamble
amulet - Bisco's

===============================================
How you Start with this build
Soft core
>>Main Goal for SC is SPEED
Spoiler
-Get witch,the durty lady in the right hand side,if u use max grap setting,she look even ... more durty
-Start with anything u want to lvling,u main forcus is lv 41
-When lving up,try to get the "minion regenerate % life" as soon as you can,get the shortest way to the jewel close to it,then to the next in the tree,remember,only jewel slot,our dps from lv 41 to 100 deepen on it,save 3-5 passive for later,when we lack of stats,we use them to fill
-Lvling 1 Desecrate,1 AG,1 Bone Offering,in ur WP Swap,and use Flesh Offering to lvling
-try to get passive that close to EE,u need to get EE in lv 41 when u have golem.
-lv 41 equip 2 Rock breaker,use 3 flame golem,1 spectre,raise minion meat shield,vitality aura to keep golem hp.from now,u "Walking in the Sun" and "Happy" play times has come,try to get some "rarity ring" and u can farming any where u want or just keep walking to act 10
-Thow your body to bosses,until he die.we SC,we are immortal,the onlything limmited is the number of TP in your inventory.
-get Bone of Urll
-get cheap 5-6 link or a tabula
-do normal and cruel lab(after u finish act 7),very easy for this build,get soul weaver,in this part,spectre is now stroner than golem,remember,without primodial might jewel,u must use orb of storm to lead ur golem when doing bosses,
-try to reach resis cap(dont ask me how,u can use purity of elements)
-finish act 10, start the Atlas,from now,try not to die,if u cant kill the boss,get the lv atleast.
-Farm crcy to get some harmorny jewel,when u have about 4-5 harmorny,u can clear uber easy,farm lab or map,your choice
-fill ur harmorny,get spectre passive,follow the "minion life" part.
-get cheap 6L,Animal stone,primodial might
-farm and fill the rest(very hard to say because everyone have their own way to farm)
-Use Wicker man Spectre from start

-you better use the fast clear version item to farm for the rest or just simply make crcy,you can still kill 4 guardian and shaper with it,but u can't do vaal temple double bosses,uber atziri is about your playing skill
Harcore
>>>Main Goal for HC is reliably solid
Spoiler
-get life passive instead of jewel,u need 3 jewel in lv 41,5 in lv 68,and 6-7 in lv 78
-unlike softcore focus in minion life,HC focus in minion dmg,because you will use spectre before u can get enough support for golem.
-unlike soft core using 6l for golem,hardcore use 6l for spectre before you get animal stone and primodial might,spectre have the same dps and tanky after u finish lab and get soul weaver.
-Get Rumi anytime u can get it.the faster,the better
-for HC,u must get at least 1 of each element ressis flask and keep in inventory,for each kind of bosses,use the right one
-HC do lab after u can get about 1k5 life,doesnt matter what act u in.try to get 1 Jade Flask and Stibnite Flask,if izzaro get maximum his buff,disconnect do it again,or u can try,and make char again
-Use Solaris Guar spectre from start,Gems link :RS+GMP+Spell Echo +Minion DMG +Fire pen +Element Focus
every other step,see Soft Core for instruction.

This build is not for beginner but i will give u beginner videos guild for lvling,how to get item later
Ideal:
-This build is Mixed Spectre and Golem,u can go the spectre style or Golem Style they're all OK
English is not my main Language,dont judge me :)
Last edited by tuylipdend on Oct 14, 2017, 11:58:54 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
Hi, I just want to indicate, that there is a mistake in your post where you state

"
Remember spectre level will only down with zone,and not goes back up,so do the highest tier map first,then the lower.

Spectres simply do not level up above the level you raised them, but you can go everywhere lower and back to a higher zone and they are then at least the level you raised them if the current zone is >= (greater or equal) the level of the raising zone. FYI
Thanks.So it's easier to plan where to farm now :)
sounds really interesting, you should expand your build guide with gems, leveling(tips + leveling tree), gear and so on!
No one interest ?
"
tuylipdend wrote:
No one interest ?

great build man, I'm using a similar one without golems and with mind over matter
"
great build man, I'm using a similar one without golems and with mind over matter

I have tried MoM,but without Disciple and Vitality,my AG and Spectre can't regeneration fast enough when fighting uber atziri or the double bosses corrupted guardian,only golem last to fight.
This build focus on block so i think 8k effective hp is more than enough
And you can go life base or ES very easy because my tree passes all of them.
There's not too much differences if you use another item for this build,you just have to get all primodial gem slot for the golem,and the spectre get damage and life from Necromancer ASDC,even you use tabula.you can still kill shaper in lv 68,just like i did before
Updating the build for more defensive :)
My goal is to make my build viable for HC and because of the reason that HC player MUST STAY ALIVE,i present to you the minion build
-Can kill shaper
-Can do any map mod
- 77/78 Block (keep in mind u have to get bone offering every 5 sec)
- 72/70 Dodge with 2 flask and 2 Vaal graces (4 time use flask = 8*4 sec,2 times use Vaal grace =16*2 sec) Total 32 secon you are almost impossible to die for ermergency( in PoB it's still 6% chance to get hit by attack or spell),but if we try moving to evade skill to miltigate the number of times we taking damage,i can say,you are more tanky than anybuild
Nice work on the build, your a little crazy for using all those jewel's for golems wow, i think i used 4 jewels for my specter's and they were just 1 fortified legion and 3 rare jewels with block and helps guardian as well as i can keep him healthy too with correct usage of bone offering. But im intrigued by your take on the idea it's really cool.
Updated content,paste bin for the strongest version of this build,how to start with this build as league starter,add HC lvling guide

p/s : "hope GGG wont neft this,because they will have to neft both golem and spectre build" "and neft everything in Necromancer Power"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info