Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

GGG, if you were a woman I would make sweet, sweet love to you, then massage your feet until you fell asleep. Kisses baby 😘
So I just ran 10 maps and didn't find Cadiro..

I take it he was fixed but not re-enabled?
"
Cidna wrote:

I'm looking into this now.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Cidna wrote:

I'm looking into this now.

Thank you! :>
We've applied a fix to re-enable Cadiro, you should now be able to find him in your maps when running the Perandus mod.
Any suggestions how to decrease load times? I'm hardwired with 180mbps speed and it takes a while in between waypoints and areas.

I've played pc with an ssd and it's instant.

Would an ssd do the same on here? Anyone know? Or have any other suggestions? Thank you.
"
headcheese wrote:
Any suggestions how to decrease load times? I'm hardwired with 180mbps speed and it takes a while in between waypoints and areas.

I've played pc with an ssd and it's instant.

Would an ssd do the same on here? Anyone know? Or have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Yes, an SSD would definitely help load times.
The patch has screwed up the trade house again unexpected error repeatedly
Ever since the update installed I get error messages when trying to choose an item to purchase from the trade board. Resetting the game works every 3 tries or so, however it is very time consuming just to make an offer. *An unexpected database error uccurred. Try again* BTW thanks ever so much for the fix with the hideouts! I had been getting stuck in edit mode. Also, is there info on what the new filters do? Thanks.
"
holy_death wrote:
The patch has screwed up the trade house again unexpected error repeatedly

yup, 90% of the time you click on items this error msg pops up, seems we need a hotfix for tradeboard again :)
IGN's :
Default: SnigendeKegle, SnigendeStQvle, SnigendeTQffel, SnigendeSkovl, Camoswush

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info