Build of the Week: Frostbreath Ice Crash

NOT QUITE META BUILD THO
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
THIS season? is the season almost over? ive just started playing with 3.0 release.. havent even finished my build yet :O
ベックスさん 結婚してくれ >.<
Cool, keep it up community! Always wondered if frostbreath is viable. base damage seemed low.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Natalia is a Brazilian name :O im Br :)
Ah, I planned one of these. was curious if it would work with the changes to chill.
Would have used GH, but otherwise pretty similar.
Looks like it works well. Another build I don't need to try out.
Nice one!
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
maxsyspepe wrote:
ベックスさん 結婚してくれ >.<

Cringe
no biscos....rip build
"
SeriousLus wrote:
THIS season? is the season almost over? ive just started playing with 3.0 release.. havent even finished my build yet :O

You've still got nearly 2 months (over 7 weeks) left of Harbinger, ends November 27th.

We're getting toward the really quiet end of the league now though, most people are just happily farming or on a break until next league.

Personally, I'm using the time to try out different builds so I've got a better idea of what to make next league, because my choices early on in this league (starting with storm burst blind and trying to make it work) weren't good ones.

Shame it's the last build of the week, I was hoping to see a few more get featured.
Classic build, not very original.
Last edited by obi36 on Oct 5, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info