Cant interact (loot/open doors)

This is a problem I experience frequently while playing the game were i will be adventuring when an item might drop like say a chaos orb I go to pick it up but nothing happens the icon above the item apears to tell me that it is my target I press A ( my interact button) but my character just turns to look at it and refuses to pick it up, the same problem has happened doors.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 2:04:05 PM
And to be perfectly clear this prevents me from picking up roughly 70% of all loot which almost makes the game unplayable. To be fair I love this game and have tons of fun playing it so I hope there's an easy fix here but i have yet to see one.
Do you have a skill bound to 'A'?

You can also try hiding the loot on the ground and showing it again. To do this, hold 'RT' and press D-Pad down twice. This will reset the location that the loots text will display.
Thanks you for that, I had flesh offering equiped to slot A but I changed that and it works done now.
Great. We have some bug fixes for flesh offering and other summoner skills in the patch which fixes the behaviour you were experiencing.
Just want to say, that this was not fixed, offering skills still prevent you from interacting, actually anything that targets corpses cannot be placed in a slot.
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
Just want to say, that this was not fixed, offering skills still prevent you from interacting, actually anything that targets corpses cannot be placed in a slot.

Is your offering skill on the 'A' keybind?
hehe yeah "a slot", what i meant you still cannot place it into the A slot, A keybinding. was not really clear. Any Corpse targetting skill on the 'A' keybind will make it unusable for interaction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info