Xbox One PoE players !! Xbox one players let’s We unite and stand as one

What’s up guys in new to this game and forum as well and I’m not seeing a lot of Xbox forms so I would like to bring all of the Xbox one community of POE together and let’s re-unite for ones needing help we can talk here and Add eatch other here on Xbox.I know there’s things I need help with and sometimes can never find any help or anyone to speak to while playing this game I would like to find new players to join and have a good time with if anyone is interested please message me on Xbox GT- I IVI O I3 I Keep this thread alive so we can bring the Xbox one community together no matter if you are brand new to the game or a veteran here we stand and let’s help each other thanks guys have a nice day
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2017, 3:07:41 PM
Since my pc died i stopped playing POE but now its out on xbox i can play again so i'm super hyped! Add my GT if anyone wants to play together: gnvL
Awesome man I sent you a request let’s keep this thread alive for alll the Xbox poe players
My GT- The Grey Sith

I play nights, U.S. time.

Anyone can add me for PoE as well.
Awesome man thanks I will add you tonight when I get off work ... Keep PoE alive on Xbox guys
My computer died manymanyleagues ago but now i can finally play on xbox again and i am completely hooked. Going to go hard next league for sure.

Anyone active on xbox poe can add me plan on playing softcore leagues as they come.

GT: T3hStrongman
IGN: JBTrapz
Last edited by Shampo0 on Oct 4, 2017, 3:40:20 PM
Awesome dude I am gladly to roll with you glad to see some people hitting this thread up for PoE on the Xbox let’s keep this alive man you can add me
GT- I IVI O I3 I
Okay my dude, to make it a more professional thread, add a format, :level:, language:, :trade/etc? i will help you if you dont know what to do.
Yeah that would be great dude please help
im lvl 57 harbringer league add chillnm8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info