[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:

you shouldn't do "de-level" anymore

take a look at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_rate

all charracter have level higher 68 will alway treat like lvl 68

so even u lvl 100 and farm at lvl 66 map u still got no penalty drop like any charracter level 68

Yikes... I didn't know that. I've been de-lvl myself for like... 20 times lol.
Thanks for letting me know.

"
kaygee82 wrote:

Thanks for this update/post, with it you answered my question earlier about the need for the corruptions for Quill Rain and the quiver :) Also gonna try out your farming method cause I need more currency, I take it you sell the fusings for chaos then or? :)

Yes, I do sell the fusing for chaos, and as well as

1) chaos recipes (I basically only look for jewellery whenever I run the map to save time picking up stuff, and once I got every jewellery, I basically re-run the map for armor/weaps)
2) crafting RF jewel for 5c

You can also make easy chaos money from crafting jewel as well. The most successful jewel that I've been always profitable is Cobalt jewel.

I always look for this affix
- % max life
- % Burning Damage or Damage over time

If you got this affix from regal or alch (It'll instantly consider 70c - 1ex)

- % max life
- % Burning Damage
- % Fire Damage or Damage over times

There are faster methods to make currencies, but I'm not experience w/ those. xD

Last edited by Aseki2013 on Jan 21, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
https://pastebin.com/NVrBH3Nm

My current damage at level 74.

I was wodnering how to improve the damage (beside missing the gem quality & 6L). Any tips?
Last edited by Aseki2013 on Jan 21, 2018, 7:57:09 PM
Thanks a lot for the build, it's really fun to play!
One question tho - what would be the best options on the ascendancy points?
Summon Lightning Golem - Mirage Archer - Deadly Ailments - Blink Arrow....what is it that trigger to summon a Mirage Archer ? I have never test that skill before
-Nerf
"
Summon Lightning Golem - Mirage Archer - Deadly Ailments - Blink Arrow....what is it that trigger to summon a Mirage Archer ? I have never test that skill before

Any attack that used bow.
So if you are using tornado shot, it will summon a mirage-like spirit on top of your character and shoot additional tornado shot
"Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows"

Any attack that used bow, but cannot be used by a minion skill.
"Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines."
Blink arrow is an attack skill that used by bow, but it's a minion skill. Therefore, cannot be trigger!
Minion skill cannot trigger Lighting golem.
https://pastebin.com/Y99Rf91R

Hi guys. What I'm missing?? I dont understand why do I have so low dps... (besides def ofc)???
Amazing build, currently run all the map, don't have Guardian map now but i think is really easy with this build

For POB Barrage set (2M dps no aditionnal arrow in helmet) :
https://pastebin.com/eCEw5RDX

With TS i got 200k dps per projectile (POB count just One hit), with chain in 1/2 shot (+/- 0.30sec or one click) all trash mob die xD
Really thanks man
"
https://pastebin.com/Y99Rf91R

Hi guys. What I'm missing?? I dont understand why do I have so low dps... (besides def ofc)???

I think you went for "additional curse" & "Mind over matter" path way too early (That's should be around level 77 or 85

1) I noticed that you're missing a few poison jewels. Here's a few example and recommend stats for the jewel:

- Increased damage over time (recommended)
- % max life (recommended)
- Increased damage with poison (recommended)

Example of 1-4 chaos or 1 alch jewels if you can come across.

This is my current jewels (I probably pay like 5-15c for these, because people neglect their potentials lol)

Other optional stats you can look for:

- Increased attack speed with bow (Stack poison faster, but optional)
- Increased poison duration(Increased your max damage by small percentage compared to Increase damage with poison)
- Chance to hit poison (Kinda useless since you already have 100% chance of poison, but eh it goes with your poison duration)
- Increased % maximum mana (Cheap alternative % hp replacement if you have MoM)

Also, your gem's levels is at not that high yet. If you're manage to get them around level 18-19 without quality. Your poison damage cap would be around 65,000 poison with max frenzy charges + onslaught.

Example of my level 74 current build (havn't update it for level 77 and a few jewel has been changed)
pastebin.com/15XqqpcZ

Here's my recommendation what you should do. These are the 2 things that you should do for now.
1) Level up your gems to level 20
2) Buy cheap poison jewels
3) Get access to those jewels slot in your passive tree. ( I noticed you're skipping those jewel slot )
Last edited by Aseki2013 on Jan 28, 2018, 2:46:50 AM
Cleared easily all content so far and what I like most is not being limited regarding map mods. I also altered the passive tree a bit, focusing more on the Shadow area and getting Inspiration after MoM.

Last thing I want to upgrade is my Starkonja with a better enchant. Barrage projectile vs secondary TS projectile. Guess I'll go with TS, not sure yet.

Otherwise I'm thinking about grabbing Phase Acrobatics. Guess that would be a goal for lvl 95+.

PS: I guess people realize that those jewels are worth something. Paid way more for mine. ;)
OP Pastebin link is removed. I wonder how you get 1.2M Shaper DPS?
While no pastebin link i get stuck at 360k Shaper dps with barrage. Same tree and same items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info