3.0 Siege Ballista Assassin /Shaper viable/ +Budget gear options (still under work)

hi, i'd like to ask you wath offensive stat do you suggest on jellow jewels? or simply wath do you suggest as jewels?
ty for the answer!
"
Shaggha wrote:
hi, i'd like to ask you wath offensive stat do you suggest on jellow jewels? or simply wath do you suggest as jewels?
ty for the answer!

Hello!

Equipment part is upgraded with jewels! :)
"
iBrokenWings wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:
I buy the best Gripped Gloves and opal ring allmost cost me 100ex

but Siege Ballista still cant clear map quickly...

feel so BAD now

Then you did something really wrong. I don't have opal rings, and i clear everything. If you send me your character, then i can help you.

Sry but im in TW servicer now and maybe you cant understand chinese

A few hours ago I buy 100+ Regret to be a discharge ass now

i will try your BD last time
"
hlhr724 wrote:
"
iBrokenWings wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:
I buy the best Gripped Gloves and opal ring allmost cost me 100ex

but Siege Ballista still cant clear map quickly...

feel so BAD now

Then you did something really wrong. I don't have opal rings, and i clear everything. If you send me your character, then i can help you.

Sry but im in TW servicer now and maybe you cant understand chinese

A few hours ago I buy 100+ Regret to be a discharge ass now

i will try your BD last time

I hope you will find a build with easier gameplay. :)
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Oct 8, 2017, 12:50:40 PM
anyone would recomend this build as a league starter? looking for something different for the next league and this seems fairly cheap...
"
deadmetheny wrote:
anyone would recomend this build as a league starter? looking for something different for the next league and this seems fairly cheap...

I think this build is not the best league starter, beacuse you need to stack dex on your rare items + resist + life. Early weeks you cant find optimal rare items. A spell totem Hierophant much better, beacuse you haven't resist and attribute problems.
So why lesser multiple projectiles instead of greater multiple projectiles for the frenzy skill?
Also for a 6 link frenzy, what damage gem would you recommend?
Last edited by Crypthead on Oct 21, 2017, 5:10:01 PM
"
Crypthead wrote:
So why lesser multiple projectiles instead of greater multiple projectiles for the frenzy skill?
Also for a 6 link frenzy, what damage gem would you recommend?

Ofc. GMP is good. 6th gem added cold or lightning damage.
I'm very interested in this build. I was wondering why you take the claw nodes up to Soul Raker on the right side of the tree? Does the totem leech apply to the player?

Also, 5 points seems to be a lot to invest even if it DOES leech to the player.

Thanks!
"
borommakot77 wrote:
I'm very interested in this build. I was wondering why you take the claw nodes up to Soul Raker on the right side of the tree? Does the totem leech apply to the player?

Also, 5 points seems to be a lot to invest even if it DOES leech to the player.

Thanks!

Yo! You leech with Frenzy. Mana leech is the most important, but life leech also good. And more sustain for your totems. I made a tree without Lioneye's fall jewel.
Last edited by iBrokenWings on Nov 13, 2017, 6:46:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info