[3.0] Mjolner Unleashed! Beserker, 3.5m DPS discharge on a 4link 7k+ life everything down!

"
Nekikool wrote:
You can randomly get a Mjölner from master, but it's the same rate than drop, so you will probably never see it in a master's invotenry. By the way if it happens, you'll have to pay 8 chaos (while they are 2-3 chaos from other player):). Don't expect to farm your item by your own way in POE, only few items can be farmed cause they only drop on boss (like Shapper, Atziri or pale council), all the rest are totaly random, with tier for the drop rate, many people hasn't even see a tier 1 drop from tons of playing hours.

I'm actualy using this build in mayhem, I leveled with sunder + ancestral protector all the way in without any problem, in a 4 link (faster attack, multistrike, melee physical damage and ruthless), with two one handed weapon first, then I dropped a lycosidae in act 4.

To the OP :I wanted to test the Mjölner before the War of Atlas, I plan to play it for the Abyss league. I used to play a coc discharger (Voll's protector, Vagan dagger, cast on crit') some years ago and I wanted to go for a trigger build again.

What do you think about the Vall Pact change and how do you think it will affect this build? I roughtly calculated and the leech should be ok with the new VP + Ascendancy (something like 3k hp in a sec) but I'm interested about your mind about it :).

By the way, thanks for the build, I'm missing Taming + Inya's but can still farm T12+ with no prob :).

You're a life saver ! I used 4 link (faster attack, multistrike, melee physical damage and ruthless) and instantly I see changes to my damage and I do so much better now!
2-3 Chaos Orbs huh, I'll keep that in mind so i can get one from someone if the opportunity arise! Thanks!
I can't really gauge how bad the VP changes will be until they release all the information. There are ways we could support the changes in a few ways like drop the coc discharge and run lgoh in cyclone or even move to kingsguard, lower dps a little and tree for more life to cover the loss of kaoms life. Lycosidae could easily be dropped and go back to saffaels for better max res and run acc gem again as we wont need to support the speed requirements of 5 discharges of untethered belt in abyss as it wont be available. So lots of options and if all that is still not great we could just flip it to jug and go regen with kingsguard and discharge damage enchant instead on helmet. Gaining another 4-6 links would allow for running golems/totems to help take less dmg/better damage to even things out a bit.

This path of building link is for what a jug version would look like with 4 discharges per second https://pastebin.com/QberfCW4

You could drop the 2 aoe nodes for 10% more life but 6k would be easy by level 93ish no 10% more damage would be just as survivable as 6.6k life zerk. Anything past level 93 is extra life. Helm is obviously changeable for scolds/rare but dex would be needed on ring/jewels/helm if using a different helm. This is with rf on and I don't count the extra damage from rf which is around 30k with 2 supports on it. Turn it off and you'll see around 900 life regen per second plus all the 100 life procs of kingsguard 100-800 life per discharge 4 times a second as well as 500 lgoh so plenty of ways to stay alive rf isn't really necessary until guardians+ just a display of max damage possible. Also the 2supports for rf could be used as you see fit.
I include arcane surge level 11 as you can easily use a off hand pledge of hands socketed with Immortal call then arcane surge, inc duration and efficacy as the supports to proc long surges 7 seconds without any endurance charges up over 1 minute long with max charges and max gem levels up. You could drop all the extra charges taken in the tree and take other spell damage/aoe damage or path down to the new VP spot and run as zerk still damage would be a bit lower for zerk as we cant go up to assassin for the extra power charge anymore but would probably come out with more life.
Thanks for your answer, it seems that we're agree :), many way to fix. Let's wait for Abyss so :).
Thank you for this nice build and the suggestions to the 3.1 Patch. Enjoyed it very much :D Please keep it up!
Hi! This might sound like a silly question, but are all the jewel (yellow / rare) that are require for this build are random drop?
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi! This might sound like a silly question, but are all the jewel (yellow / rare) that are require for this build are random drop?

Rare jewels can drop that way but the chance for those certain stats is very low, mostly you'll be crafting or buying them from others with those certain stats.
They aren't required to have anything over the top to start out with just life/spell damage/area damage blue ones or life and spell damage while holding a shield and say some res or stats until you can find or buy better.
im excited to do this build in 3.1 do u think its gonna work?

when the patch notes come can u share a POB of this build?
is this still viable in 3.1 and could it possibly work on a scion ?
Hey Kaotic,

Been loving this build. Any plans to update it for 3.1?
Sorry guys barely have time to play new starter on league, let alone go back and rebuild this guy. Leeching without instant would be pretty hard kings guard chest would be the only option I can see going forwards so you would have to give up a lot of hp and change from charges not consumed helm to the 40% discharge damage one to get extra healing via that and use life gain on hit in your cyclone links since you'll have the option for a 5-6 link chest as extra and could fit some regen/stone golem and such to help heal and work with other damage increases like rf. Otherwise move it over to jub I posted a tree and gear just a few posts ago in this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info