[3.0] Mjolner Unleashed! Beserker, 3.5m DPS discharge on a 4link 7k+ life everything down!

"
McPumpkin wrote:
Thank you for taking a look, yeah I was gonna start flipping the tree around more to your version but no one wanted to sell me orbs of Regret last night lol. I just got a new res ring w/ life and enough strength to keep me at 412 for now just waiting on getting an enlighten so I can use 2 purity and herald of ice. You're not kidding when you said good luck with wise oak balancing, I'll swap that to an onslaught.

No it's still better to use wise oak but you'll only get the pen bonus to whatever is highest res so normally try get higher on fire or lightning, if you can't get them even. Then cold will get less damage taken if it's lowest.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 15, 2017, 6:51:03 AM
Hi @_KaOtiC_, again thanks for clarify my last doubt.

I saw your are testing the Lycosidae shield, how is the test? I also changed here for testing, starting right now ...

Thanks.
Hey it's good and bad lol. Resistance capping is much harder the life is a nice bonus though and so is being able to slot culling or inc aoe on your cyclone. I find reflect can be much more risky so I gave up 1 endurance charge and 2 life nodes (9% life) to take the -10% reflect wheel near EE to keep me a bit safer while leveling.

I've made a great discovery to boost our dps especially our single target ill post when I have juggled the skills around to make it fit but looks like I can squeeze in a second discharge on cyclone with cast on crit ill move fortify to shield charge and perhaps drop flame golem. Due to romiras order of operations being: hit mob with crit gain charge discharge gained charges with cast on crit drop any remaining power charges(they would become endurance charges) Normally at the moment when we crit it does gain power charge discharge power charge if discharge isn't on timer drop remaining power charges so adding in that extra discharge on crit brings us a chance to gain more damage between discharges each .43 seconds ill have to test if 20% crit chance is enough to support that speed I think it should be fine as our EO refreshes constantly that is how often we are critting and able to use the second discharge.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 14, 2017, 7:20:58 AM
"
I've made a great discovery to boost our dps especially our single target ill post when I have juggled the skills around to make it fit but looks like I can squeeze in a second discharge on cyclone with cast on crit ill move fortify to shield charge and perhaps drop flame golem. Due to romiras order of operations being: hit mob with crit gain charge discharge gained charges with cast on crit drop any remaining power charges(they would become endurance charges) Normally at the moment when we crit it does gain power charge discharge power charge if discharge isn't on timer drop remaining power charges so adding in that extra discharge on crit brings us a chance to gain more damage between discharges each .43 seconds ill have to test if 20% crit chance is enough to support that speed I think it should be fine as our EO refreshes constantly that is how often we are critting and able to use the second discharge.

that would be amazing, this build is overall the best discharge/mjolner guide out here, but without gg jewel the single target dps still suffer a bit, not that i cant farm guardian or do shaper with it, it just felt bit slow compared the price to make it. scold should be really worth it to put on, but that enchant price man....
"
"

that would be amazing, this build is overall the best discharge/mjolner guide out here, but without gg jewel the single target dps still suffer a bit, not that i cant farm guardian or do shaper with it, it just felt bit slow compared the price to make it. scold should be really worth it to put on, but that enchant price man....

Yes I have posted the gem and gear changes forgot to post I was done. Makes a nice difference on bosses haven't had time to make videos busy this weekend hopefully can get some done. Easy enough to change out summon flame golem for fortify on my shield charge 4link and put cyclone faster attacks cast on crit discharge. Also change over for lycosidae to cover the lost acc gem.
Scolds is a nice boost but yeah I'm not a big uber lab farmer. I get bored in there very quickly so I will forgo that extra damage. But for anyone with patience it is a great boost.
test the second discharge a bit, didnt seems to work... using rmt with the coc discharge to observe, the proc rate is way too low to consider it a damage boost, probably every 2 second to get a proc, mechanic wise it work as you described, but not practical regarding the proc rate
"
test the second discharge a bit, didnt seems to work... using rmt with the coc discharge to observe, the proc rate is way too low to consider it a damage boost, probably every 2 second to get a proc, mechanic wise it work as you described, but not practical regarding the proc rate

I changed to a non corrupt romiras for the extra 30% crit chance to help it a bit. I can definitely notice the difference because I often run without volls and only put it on for bosses it has helped my clear speed a lot on breaches. I did some breach lords but don't really want to do t16 at the moment as I'm on 30% at 96 so risking dying is a lot of extra grind to get it back. Put your mtx on your normal discharge and you'll see it go off at least once a second. Remember our crit chance with power charges full which is often will be around 20-22% so that that means 1 in 5 hits will be a critical, even 1 extra discharge a second is huge damage gains it's like the gain of the flow untethered vs normal belt gained.
Added shaped T15 port video can skip to boss to see how much extra procs of discharge from adding coc to cyclone. I'm currently short 1 endurance charge as I have changed my tree around to test putting another intuitive jewel over by the shadow power charge and dropping the 3 points of witch 15% life 5% all res. This allowed me to get 6% life 8% life 5% life 8% all res +1 frenzy charge for a bonus to green dream users. You must be over level 96 to make this tree fit possibly higher for devotos users as you need points in str ill see what the tree looks like for devotos but it's a net gain of life all res and +1 frenzy for myself.
"
I changed to a non corrupt romiras for the extra 30% crit chance to help it a bit. I can definitely notice the difference because I often run without volls and only put it on for bosses it has helped my clear speed a lot on breaches. I did some breach lords but don't really want to do t16 at the moment as I'm on 30% at 96 so risking dying is a lot of extra grind to get it back. Put your mtx on your normal discharge and you'll see it go off at least once a second. Remember our crit chance with power charges full which is often will be around 20-22% so that that means 1 in 5 hits will be a critical, even 1 extra discharge a second is huge damage gains it's like the gain of the flow untethered vs normal belt gained.

OK,see what i got wrong here, used to hold the mouse down on mobs, forgot cyclone register crit and hit per line, so now just make very short path, yeh, proc about every sec. also thought it might hurt RF a lil bit, turn out doesnt matter with vp anyway.
Hey great build.

I had a quick question, Im coming back after not playing for around a year so im not up on the recent changes.

My question is about using Kingsguard i think the name is, the armor gives you 100hp for each endurance charge used/expired.

Could this chest be used?

And can this be an alternative to leaching?

Anyways thx for posting this build gj.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info