[STD] Uber elder, Grandmaster, Atziri and Lab Enchantment service

Since services are pretty much dead on std forums, I will be running Uber Elder, Grandmaster, Uber Atziri and Uber lab services from now on Standard
IGN:Sereio / JaFiz
Discord: Demais#7766 (leave a pm if u add me)
Pm me on forums or discord if i am not online
I usually play from 1 PM EST until 7 pm EST during weekdays
Preferred server: São Paulo>Texas>Washington

Uber Lab Enchantment Terms and conditions:
Spoiler

90 ex for a specific helmet enchantment (35 ex if you want at least 3 enchantments)
15 ex for specific gloves/boots enchantments (5 ex if you want at least 2 enchantments)
My offerings
If you want to be faster, you will have to provide YOUR twice enchanted

Grandmaster Terms and conditions:
Spoiler
I will invite you there is 1 monster left so you can get your Atlas or Achieviment
Your map, my loot:10c fee
My map, my loot:20c fee
if i happen to get a House of Mirrors or The Immortal card on your map, i will give you 25% of its value after i sell it (i will keep you added and pm on forums)

Uber Atziri terms and conditions:
Spoiler

Your map, your loot
Everything that i find during the path, i will loot and give to you. If its an under 1 ex drop, i will give it u. If its over 2 ex, i will ask for 1/3 of its value (Considering rolls on poe.trade) and give to you, if u dont have that amount of currency, i will give u 40% of the drop value and keep the drop
I WONT NOT REFUND YOUR SET IF IT'S NOT ON SÃO PAULO GATEWAY OR DOESNT HAVE 6 PORTALS
https://gyazo.com/a4bc1031051ef9b993197d91c6a2f006 Uber Atziri without getting damaged
https://gyazo.com/8f22920587349e51b74621d343ccf0c0 3.3 Uber Atziri

Uber Elder terms and conditions:
Spoiler

Your maps, your loot
1 ex for Uber Elder
3 ex for Uber Elder+guardians
6 ex for Uber Elder+guardians if i have to run my own maps

Regular elder fee's:
Your maps, your loot
100c for elder
200c for elder+guardians
3 ex for elder+guardians if i have to run my own maps

I WONT NOT REFUND YOUR SET IF IT'S NOT ON SÃO PAULO GATEWAY OR DOESNT HAVE 6 PORTALS

Got most of the standard crafting unlocked, if i am not busy, i can craft your items without charging anything
Last edited by Arielmve on Jul 13, 2019, 11:24:51 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2019, 4:02:03 PM
uber lab done, easy and safe thanks
Last edited by sepiachan on Sep 29, 2017, 7:50:48 PM
Online for a couple hours
Did my grandmaster smoothly (=
did my uber lab ez pez
I really liked the uber lab very quickly and without any difficulty! I LIKED ENOUGH, GOOD! recommended!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info