Skyrim.

Skyrim SUPER ULTRA EDITION
Skyrim SURVIVAL SUPER EDITION
Skyrim enhanced HD mega doo doo edition
Skyrim this
Skyrim that
SKYRIM CREATION CLUB BUNDLE X-TREME

YOU STUPID FUCKS JUST MAKE A NEW FUCKING GAME YOU FUCKING MORONS.

/dinosaur
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2017, 5:44:28 AM
Might want to tell the Skyrim folks all of that.
As to that, when are they making a new ES game? Isn't it past time?
Censored.
Eh probably not for like another 3 years at least.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
kolyaboo wrote:
As to that, when are they making a new ES game? Isn't it past time?
After latest TES:Fallout game I'm not so sure I even want a new TES game...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I know the very first thing I would do if I got such a message about my game would be get my team working on that new game right away. No lunch for any of them and cancelled holidays for sure. Then i would slap my head and wonder why I hadn't thought of such a thing sooner.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
morrowind was the best, also liking most new vegas from all fallout series (along with fallout 2).

Bethesda is almost equal to blizzard. They go for sell numbers and are willing to forsake the rpg experience and dumb it down in both dialogue, story and quest experience.

I mean compare new vegas quests and fallout 4 (settlement needs help x 19999)

Then compare morrowind quest : you go south of northeastern random stone, there you plot with others how to set up a trap for some trader in order to ruin their guild versus skyrims go to a cave, clear it, get reward.
Spreading salt since 2006
fuck Bethesda they ruined fallout and elder scrolls. Their Game are not RPG anymore just fps with custom options.

I miss Fallout 2 and Daggerfall :(

Skyrim is so dull, just a waifu factory for 4Chaners and horny teen.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 29, 2017, 3:25:50 AM
"
Necromael wrote:
fallout 4 (settlement needs help x 19999)
TBF endless settlement quests were a bug that was fixed (when nobody played the game anymore but still, it was fixed). But it doesn't mean Fo4 can be called an RPG, it is just a shooter with addition of inventory and crafting.
Can anybody remember at least one quest there which had a choice except "accept/forfeit this quest"? Or which had a meaningful consequences (let's not even speak about influencing other quests)?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Can anybody remember at least one quest there which had a choice except "accept/forfeit this quest"? Or which had a meaningful consequences (let's not even speak about influencing other quests)?

Must be some kind of a trend, ME Andromeda had that lack of consequences in spades. I can only assume they left consequences for the sequel (if it gets one), or maybe they just went 'welp, players don't like choices and consequences and implementing them is a pain in the ass anyway'. I seem to remember someone saying that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info