Build of the Week: Storm Burst Assassin Raider

Nice ring, never seen a ring roll more than 79 life or more than 49 ES on a ring but this one surpasses both..oh it also has 31 crit multi when the max is 25 with a Deafening Essence

odd
Interesting, in the matter that it's not a totem build again.
How does the DMG reduction stack in this case?
It can't be 60% LESS lightning damage (before mana) overall in combination with the already 75% you get from gear?!
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
coops00 wrote:
Nice ring, never seen a ring roll more than 79 life or more than 49 ES on a ring but this one surpasses both..oh it also has 31 crit multi when the max is 25 with a Deafening Essence

odd

Rofl, they nerfed everything and now their 1k team needs cheated items to showcase stuff.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 28, 2017, 3:10:01 AM
Where do I submit a build? I have a really sick elemental hit build, all you need is an amulet with +9 projectiles, +100-400 physical damage, +300 life and +173% crit multi.

I can't even get this ring in PoB
Nice ring
additionally it seems he is playing in harbinger league. so no legacy gear available...i have no idea how he managed to create this ring.
"
Skilez wrote:
additionally it seems he is playing in harbinger league. so no legacy gear available...i have no idea how he managed to create this ring.
He didn't. The devs cheated it because the build was too weak with legitimate gear.
MTX OF THE WEEK:STORM BURST ASSASSIN RAIDER.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Skilez wrote:
He didn't. The devs cheated it because the build was too weak with legitimate gear.

You are likely correct, because the ring used in the actual character (see linked guide) is very different and much more plausible:

Horror Knuckle
Opal Ring

22% increased Elemental Damage
----
+21% Global critical strike multiplier
+38 to maximum energy shield
11% increased rarity of items found
+31% to cold resistance
+42 to maximum life

i don't get the reasoning behind this...not at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account: